Wednesday, July 04, 2007

She has eyeballs! It's a miracle!

So I got to poke Katie, Matt and Anita's new baby. She's very cute. She has very cute eyeballs. But she's also very frowny. Still, those eyeballs...
You Are Beef

You're big, burly, and maybe even a little stinky. And no one's going to come between you and a good steak.
And you've probably never met a vegetable you like, unless fries and ketchup count.

Hehehe, I'm beef.
I swear, "Lacrymosa" is like the most amazing song I've ever heard. I'm not really that into classical music, but I do like a good symphony now and then and "Lacrymosa" + guitar riffs + drums + Amy Lee = AMAZING. So pretty.
I like White Stripes now. I'm going to buy "Icky Thump" one of these days. But this month I need all my money for Harry Potter, and then next month it's "Miss Popularity" (you know it), and then maybe I'll buy "Icky Thump". But they played "Icky Thump" on the radio and I was like, "Wow." Jack White is amazing. Meg's okay, but she doesn't play guitar like that, yo.

No comments: