Monday, July 23, 2007

This has been said so many times...

This isn't supposed to be funny, but it REALLY, REALLY IS!
I was also trying to watch "Harry Potter American Idol" but my computer wouldn't load.
Yeah. I reread all my teen magazines. All four of them.
There's at least 6 pictures of Jason Dolley in each one, along with a poster of him. No, I have not put any of them up yet.
Need to put up FOB poster, tho.
Yeah yeah yeah.
Summer school was shweet, I got three chapters done in less than 2 hours. I would've done four, but it looked really long. Laaaame.
There was this one kid who's already finished the entire 24 chapters. YOU SUCK! And Mr. Thorsen was like, "You are working too fast." "Too fast?" "Yeah."
Whatever. Good for him. JEALOUS.
CRAP! Accidentally clicked another link when I was 1:15 through the movie and now I have to start over. Ooooh dear.
"Even how to score with hot babes..."
I watched some of the other Potter Puppet Pals and they weren't as funny. "You have fun sacks!"
And Bananaphone made me want to kill something.

No comments: