Sunday, July 15, 2007

Icky Thump

Oh dear, it appears I am a random hero. That explains a lot.
WHERE ARE BLOGTHINGS? There haven't been any new ones in DAYS.
I suppose I'm obsessed. I do have nothing better to do.
I read the last 2 "Winnie the Horse Gentler" books. They were both really stupid, but Mason's as cute as ever. Apparently he had a head trauma as a baby when his father threw him at the wall to shut him up??? Didn't see that one coming.
Trying to mix "Back 4 U" by Jurassic-5 and "Bring Me To Life" by Evanescence. Not working. Although mix is probably the right term. My bad. I was sure there was a way you could do that on itunes, but I guess not, according to my GENIUS older brother. And then I was trying to mess around with FL Studio and I suck at that. I just wanted to get the piano part in there.
Your 2005 Song Is

Beverly Hills by Weezer

"My automobile is a piece of crap
My fashion sense is a little whack
And my friends are just as screwy as me"

You breezed through 2005 in your own funky style!

Hahahahaha. I didn't breeze through it, though. It mostly sucked. Actually, half of it REALLY sucked, a quarter of it was unremarkable, and the last quarter was amazing. For the most part.
Gee, how cynical am I?
Working on the FOB story.
Very cynical, it turns out.
I painted my nails White Stripes colors. Weee. Tomorrow is summer school. I can flash the teachers my WHITE STRIPES FINGERS!
And learn, I guess.
Although all my friends are taking PE this summer. And I was all, "Noooo, I luuuuurve PE," which I do, but now that I think about it, if I won't have any friends in my PE classes, what's the point?
*sob*

No comments: