Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Don't you think highly of yourself!!??

Wow. That was quite self-centered of me to think. And that one thing a while back, too. But seriously. Is it too much for a girl to ask (Pray? Hope? FREAKING WANT?) something like this happen? But no. Yet again, tis not true. Or it won't be. I'm making no sense.
Why did no one tell me independent study was so easy? Okay, it's kind of boring and it takes me an hour per chapter, so I'm only on chapter 4, but no one ever said I did have to go everyday and I could SKIP days as long I spent at least 12 hours in school??? WTH? So I can skip for Creation AND help out with VBS? WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME THIS? I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE RIGOROUS!
I was one of like...5 people today. Hehehehe.
So I tried to call Mrs. Mills back, but Hunter picked up the phone. It was quite scary. "*ring* *picks up* Hmmmm, hmmmmmm, mmmm, MMMMM, MMMMMMMM, MMMMM!" It was VERY scary, actually. I must remember, he's only 2. I think...
How nice.
I couldn't sleep again last night. Partly because my body suddenly wants to go to bed at 12:30, partly because it was hot, and partly because the fuzzies kept laughing at me. It was very annoying.
Fuzzies: MmmmmmmmMMMMMMmmmmmmwahahahahaaaaaaaaahahahahammmmmmmmmhmmmhmmmheheheheheheheehahahahmmmmm.
Me: SHUT UP!
But then they stop...and it starts again.
*sigh*
Summer school was cool today because I had to go over a chapter on Indians. At first I thought it was going be all crap about, "Waaah, the Indians were here first, they deserve better!" But it was pretty cool. And some of the questions made me laugh. Like I had to write four diary entries of an Indian youth.
Spring: Today I almost caught a salmon. But then a bear came and ate my salmon.
Summer: Today I went to some rich guy's potlatch. My sister got a dog. I got a horse. Hahahahaha.
Fall: My horse was trampled by buffalo. So we ate it. Along with buffalo.
Winter: It's too cold. The shaman told us the end of the world was coming. So we threw him in the river. Naturally, he froze to death.
It was pretty shweet.
Yeah yeah.
I realized my nails don't really represent White Stripes because the white part looks more silver. And when you paint another coat, it looks even silverier. So no one recognizes my artistic promotion. Oh well.
I love Toaster Strudels. If only we HAD SOME.

No comments: