Wednesday, July 18, 2007

They gave me flaws so I could more accurately portray an angsty teenager and make for a better plot.

Skipped summer school today. And I can do that. CUZ IT'S INDEPENDENT STUDY! Yep yep yep. I'm halfway through chapter 7, which is a load of tosh about stupid missions and stuff and how we tried to force the Indians to convert and it sucks cuz it's all true, but people still harp ON AND ON about it like all Christians are militant crackpots.
Woop woop. With no h's.
God is dead. -Bob.
Bob is dead. -God
Aaaah, can't even summon up a chuckle.
Stupid fuzzies. I hate you, I hate you, I HATE YOU ALL.
But yeah. I'm sure you knew that.
I started the 5th Harry Potter book yesterday. I'm on page 599 right now and my mom just picked up the 6th one, so I should be good by Saturday. Maybe even Friday, if I'm lucky.
I created a new playlist. Actually, it wasn't raelly a new playlist, I just deleted my "Party Music" playlist and then recreated it with better songs, only a lot of them were of "On The Go", which is my least favorite one, so I think I'll delete that one. "Party Music" now includes favorites like "This Ain't A Scene..." and "Smells Like Teen Spirit".
icanhascheezburger.com IS A CULTURAL SENSATION! According to Time, anyway. But it must not become part of culture. DO. NOT. WANT.
Isn't a little presumptuous to say, "I'm awesome at bass, REALLY funny, and HAWT!" Wouldn't that be kind of a turn off to think that highly of yourself? Wouldn't it be better to say, "I play bass, like to joke around, and the ladies love me. JK." Actually, that's kind of worse....
Yeah.

2 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

What exactly are these fuzzies plaguing you? Are they what I think they are?

Lauren said...

probably.