Friday, July 13, 2007

GAH, HE LOOKS LIKE A HAMSTER!

OMG, WHY WON'T PLUGGEDINONLINE SHUT UP ABOUT STUPID MAGIC AND "THE FORCE"! IT'S JUST A MOVIE, AND UNLESS IT'S AFFECTING MORALITY, IT DOESN'T MATTER!
And I wish they would stop showing pictures and plastering posters everywhere of Daniel Radcliffe with his tongue in Katie Leung's mouth. It's driving me insane. I don't want to look at Daniel Radcliffe's tongue, inside or outside his mouth. Or in a different mouth. Gross.
SHUT UP, LINDY KEFFER, SHUT UP!
The new J-14 came out. Weeee. I just finished it. Why were there like 20 articles on the Jonas Brothers, mainly KEVIN?
Which sucks, because I used to think Kevin was cute, but they totally inflated his ego and made him all dumb, and he's wearing these really awful pants.
And they keep saying, "Oh, Nick is SOOOOO cute, we all LURVE him," but they always exclude him from every interview.
It seems they've let up on their Joe Jonas lovefest. Hahahahaha.
Thank goodness Nick isn't dating Miley Cyrus. That is actually something I would love to prevent. Not because I'm madly in love with Nick Jonas. But because dating Miley Cyrus is a bad move for anyone.
But hey, that's just me.
They also had a lot of Jason Dolley in there. Not that I'm complaining.
How come they never mention Kyle Massey? I mean, he's the main character in "Cory in the House", yeah, he's in the flipping title, but he never gets a mention and all his costars (even his fake dad) DO! I guess chubby black guys don't get a mention, but skinny blonde guys with a nice smile and excellent hair get loads. Of mentions, that is.
Sure, Kyle Massey isn't like a heartthrob (yet Zac Efron is? Wth?), but he's not UGLY, he's just normal looking, and he's really funny. He should get at least enough publicity as Nick Jonas, who slightly resembles a hamster sometimes (though he does look rather nice the majority of the time).
I'M AN ESFJ!!!! I started reading this book "Do What You Are" and it categorizes your personality and tells you what jobs would be appropriate. So I am an Extroverted (with introverted tendencies??) Sensing (Concrete) Feeling (more swayed by people's emotions and personal morals than analytical answers) Judger (self explanatory, although it did imply I was neat and orderly???).
So this means I should do well in the.....drug dealing field? More to come.
AAAAH, got an adorable Fall Out Boy poster. "Adorable" meaning Patrick didn't have scary blue eyes and Pete wasn't all crawling all over the place. It was way better than the one I got last month. It shows all the FOB in tuxes and stuff and Joe has his arm around Patrick and Pete and Pete looks normal for once and Andy is actually in the picture and Joe's smiling nicelike and Patrick is looking awkward, making for a nice poster. PUTTING THIS ONE UP!

No comments: