Friday, July 20, 2007

HATE!!!!!

I just realized I want to post so I can hate on Christy Miller.
I know it's not good to hate people, and Christy Miller isn't even a real person, but...
HATE!
It's just that she has to be RIGHT all the TIME!
Well, then again, don't we all.
But I meant that like she all has a problem with someone (or that person has a problem and she doesn't like it), so she gets all preachy and crap, and she predicts a horrible thing happening, and that thing happens, and no one views her as a preachy witch, but as a spiritual example.
Right. Praise God.
Example: She can't go to prom, which makes her SOB.
But it's okay, because prom sucks and encourages LEWD BEHAVIOR. And Katie's date dumepd her.
So all works out for Christy????? And she never does anything wrong.
Also, her best friend said stuff like TWB.
Paula: OMG, HE'S SUCH A TWB!
Christy: What's a TWB?
Paula: A total WHOMPIN' babe!
Um, whompin'? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?
And Christy has 4 guys like her at one time????????
NOOOOO! Just...what???? And they say it's because she's so pure and innocent and stuff.
Eh? She's sheltered, too.
And I REALIZE we all have flaws, but she's never forced to recognize any of hers! She's perfect! It's okay if she struggles, but if she does, it's because of someone else's problem!
Or the biggest "flaw" she had was she kissed Todd too much. Like, not making out or anything, but he kissed her when he was leaving for Sweden, and that's just TOO MUCH.
So she's just another example of "Holier-than-thou" Christian characters that are too perfect to live.
Wow, I guess I was angrier than I thought.
Yet, I say a lot about how much I hate the various Christian industries, yet I don't want to make a difference in any of them because if you become a Christian fiction author, you get less recognition than others (again, it's about recognition. If I really have a "gift", I WOULD LIKE SOME. So self centered. Oh, a FLAW!) or you'll get recognized by the wrong people. Let me rephrase that: If you really want to make a difference, don't make your stuff obviously "Christian", because only CHRISTIANS in the CHRISTIAN industry read it, it's not mainstream, so the people you want to get a hold of it never do. So the Christian industry is kind of a club. Not cool.
All because of stupid Christy. Her and that Caitlin chick. HATE!

No comments: