Friday, July 06, 2007

YOU MARRIED YOUR SISTER????


Oooooookay, so Jack White and Meg White aren't brother and sister.
In fact, they used to be married.
And he took HER last name.
Um, ew.
They're still friends, so that's why the band is still together.
I don't think you should always be in the throes of hate with your ex, but I don't see how you could be in a band with your ex while you have a wife and two kids. Almost.
Could someone take my quiz? Please? It's for my parents. Sort of. HELP ME!
I'm making another one. The Ultimate Boredom Poll.
W00t.
I like piano now. Now that I have no teacher, anyways. Now I actually WANT to practice. It's fun. Except when I have to play that song from "Love Story". Or not. I kind of like that song...
Maybe I'll make that poll later. Not feeling too inspired.
I had half and half for lunch. :) Along with macaroni and some toast. It's all good.
Daniel Radcliffe was in a very disturbing play. Apparently he worshiped horses because his atheist father has a problem with the Virgin Mary. So he worships Equus? It was weird.
Totally looking up Huey Lewis on wikipedia.
OH NO! HE'S WHITE! Shows how much I know. But he's 57 as of yesterday.
Hahahaha, Garrett Hedlund is going to be in a new movie.
Speaking of Garret Hedlund, LOOK AT THIS!

When a family falls to victim to a vicious attack perpetrated as a gang initiation ritual, the vengeful father, John Hume (Kevin Bacon), vows to track down each person involved in the crime. A homicide detective (Aisha Tyler) suspects John is exacting a murderous revenge on all who were involved in the crime, while gang leader Billy Darly (Garrett Hedlund) finds revenge for his own sorrow. Ha ha ha.
Of course, I added the ha's.
I'm reading the summary of "Four Brothers". Jack dead. Still sad. :(

1 comment:

RRock_With_It said...

I think you should bring up all those points.