Sunday, July 08, 2007

This time it will never end (WHOA-OA!)

I don't like coffee, but whatever. This is so far off it's not even funny.
What Your Latte Says About You

You are very decadent in all aspects of your life. You never scale back, and you always live large. (Very true. I never cut back on dessert.)

You are a very serious person. You don't have time for silly antics. (HA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! BULLLLLL CRAP!)

Intense and energetic, you aren't completely happy unless you are bouncing off the walls. (Wait, didn't they just say I don't have time for silly antics? Actually, bouncing off the walls is more of a pasttime. Whatevs.)

You're addicted to caffeine. There's no denying it. (yesh.)

You are responsible, mature, and truly an adult. (ARE YOU KIDDING ME?) You're occasionally playful, but you find it hard to be carefree. (OOOOOOOOOH, you do NOT know me.)

You are sophisticated and daring, but you are never snobby. (Teeeh heee hee)

As you can see, I added my own flavor to the little blurb.
Right. Like I'm serious.
Let's see, am I a fake girl?
Well, I guess not, seeing as I answered "Never" to all the questions asked. Except for the one about dying your hair. For that I put "sometimes".
You Are 5% Fake

Fake doesn't even come close to describing you.
You're totally natural, and proud of who you really are!

I'm all natural. Right. That makes me sound like Haagen-Daaz. "All natural ice cream." Actually, it's not that good. I bought some because I didn't like the Ben and Jerry's flavors, and it just tasted like normal chocolate ice cream.
Wow, depending on the results, this quiz could prove awkward. I mean, "Are You Crushing On Him (And You Don't Even Know It?)" is kind of an obvious title. I'm just going to keep a certain person in mind. I don't think a lot of y'all know him, so that should work out great. I hope.
Maybe I should just shut up.
These questions are quite innacurate. Grrr, it's going to be all, "You might like him, we'll wait and SEE!" *wink wink wink*
Oh. Interesting. Okay with the result...except for the last part.
Nah, No Sparks Right Now

You and your guy friend are just that... friends
At least, that's how you see your relationship with him
Could things change later? Of course - and you know that.
Friends make the best boyfriends, so don't discount him completely.

Eh? "Friends make the best boyfriends, so don't discount him completely." Well, yeah, but he's not someone I'd EVER want to see myself with.
Now that I think about it, even if we did go out, which thank God we never will, it wouldn't change anything.
Hm.
That was my deep thought for the day. Moving on.
Okay, can't take that quiz cuz I have no boyfriend.
But I'm not missing out.
"Is your boyfriend a crappy one? Let us tell you, even though we don't know you, him, or your current circumstances! Have a cookie!"
Now for the toenails.
I always seem to get PALE PINK or DARK RED. See what happens.
FOR THE LOVE OF CRULLERS, if I get ORANGE AGAIN, I will commit suicide.
Not kidding. Every time I take a quiz now, it's like, "ORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGE!" "I thought this quiz was about donuts." "YOU ARE AN ORANGE DONUT!!!!!!!!!"
YESSSSSSSSSS!
Your Toes Should Be Black

A total rulebreaker (and heartbreaker), you're always a little punk rock.

Your flirting style: Wacky and a bit shocking

Your ideal guy: An accomplished artist, musician, or writer

Stay away from: Preppy guys looking for a quick bad girl fling

Hey. What's wrong with preppy guys? BUTTON DOWNS! But hey.

No comments: