Monday, July 09, 2007

I don't care if Monday's blue...

Heard some sweet 80's song on the radio. Kind of made my crappy day better.
Okay, when I don't eat for a while and I've had a bad sleep, I'm going to be in a crappy mood. Crazily enough, I had a REALLY bad night last night. And then, because I'd had such a late breakfast, I SKIPPED LUNCH.
Yeah. Just made me a hell of a day.
Literally.
I should have learned from past experiences, but I wasn't thinking.
Go figure.
So I was all PMSy and we went to the mall and there was this "sale" meaning everything was crap and all the good stuff was in the cellar. They played a FOB video, so that was kind of a plus.
Only Pete Wentz was being Wentzish and I hate him.
Give the other kids some attention, will you?
And then I had to go to EB Games with William and he wasn't helping matters.
If the sign said "Stay off the grass", William would walk on the grass and not notice.
I hope that "clever" analogy displays what I'm talking about.
Not even a trip to Hot Topic could cure me. So Marie bought me ice cream, even tho I was being an emo brat, and that helped. Suddenly everything is awesome.
But seriously, people, if I'm stupid and got 4 hours of sleep and have low blood sugar, DON'T BUG ME.
And don't try to comfort me or "make it better". Because I will kill you.
Aaaagh. Must make brownies.
but now it's all good. Almost done with "Prisoner of Azkaban". Am still finetuning details for Murtagh short story. Geez, it's a SHORT STORY. But no. I'm chicken.
I was reading some stuff I'd written on my own in 7th grade. It wasn't GREAT, but I was still writing, and I would've liked to continue. WHAT HAPPENED?

No comments: