Sunday, July 22, 2007

You poor, sweet, innocent thing.

I have a new super power: I can zone out during church. Yeah. I guess that's not a good thing, and it was a pretty good sermon, but I just zoned out thinking about what I should name my kids (if you're wondering, Michael, Mercedes, Ben[z], and Fred???).
Making a Harry Potter poll.
I finally got to talk to someone about all the wrongness of Harry Potter ending. Stupid Matt hadn't read it yet, but Jeannie had, so we deemed Kreacher adorable and hated on J. K. Rowling.
Okay, I have to say it.
WARNING, SPOILER ALERT!!!!
FRED!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!
SPOILER COMPLETE.
Yeah.
Come see the Harry Potty poll.
Which is currently under construction.
I feel like writing another poem. Uh oh, that can't be good.
Wonder what's WRONG WITH ME, LIIIIIIIIIITHIIIIIIIIIUM.
Still obsessed. I want an Evanescence piano book. Or at least music for "Bring Me To Life".
Okay, this isn't really a spoiler, but...geez. Snape. Still creepy and greasy haired, with a mad obsession, but...
*sob*
Wow. He got me. Right here.
One question that's kind of confusing???? Um, the Half-Blood Prince's book was dated 50 years previous, that means Snape is like almost 70 and Harry's parents would be the same age, but they were supposedly only 21.
AND HOW DID LILY AND JAMES GET TOGETHER IF SHE HATED HIM SO MUCH??????
And it seemed like J. K. Rowling suddenly hated James after 4 books and spent numbers 5, 6, and 7 trying to discredit him and make him seem like a jerk.
Almost done...
Almost done...
Finite.

No comments: