Thursday, June 14, 2007

Sometimes, you just gotta let it go...

OMGEEEZ! "Love Undercover" is totally my favorite book of all time now.
So a girl named Kaitlyn has a dad in the FBI and he brings home a kid named Blaine under the Witness Protection Program. And Blaine is just SO HOT (apparently looks just like Orlando Bloom), and everyone loves him. OH NO, Kaitlyn and Blaine fight! But it's okay, because she saves him from a hitman and he wants to work out a long distance relationship. Oh, and she writes him the best letter:
Dear Blaine,
I hope you don't mind me writing you like this. You left so abruptly and there are a lot of things I want to say. It's strange not being able to walk down the hall when I want to talk to you. But I'm happy that everything worked out and you got to go back home safely.
I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss you. I'd also be lying if I said I didn't like you. You know, in THAT way. I feel embarrassed writing this down on paper, but it's the truth. I like you. I've liked you from the moment I met you. Even as I was trying to karate chop you to oblivion, I was secretly thinking, "Wow, this guy is amazing." And the more I got to know you, the more amazing you became. You're so smart, caring, funny, and of course, cute. Okay, cute is probably not a strong enough word to describe you. But I think I'll stop there, because I'm already blushing about fifty shades of red.
I wish things could've worked out differently between us. Call it a colossal case of bad timing. Or call it a twist of fate. I know I should accept that and move on, but, still, I keep wondering "What if?" That one kiss we shared was...unbelievable. I wish there could have been more.
To be totally honest, I've never felt this way about anyone before. And it will probably be a long time before I feel this way again. I realize this doesn't mean a lot right now. But I wanted you to know.
Yours,
Kaitlyn

Hehehe. Go buy it.
AAAAAAAAAAAH, I HATE THE SPURS! I HATE TONY PARKER! NOOOOOOO! I mean, it was kind of inevitable that they would win, because of the three game lead, but I WANTED LEBRON!
Everyone in the crowd is booing really loudly. BOOOOO! BOOO!
Chant with me now: TONY PARKER SUCKS! TONY PARKER SUCKS! TONY PARKER SUCKS!
I just really hate them.
So Marie is here, I made a cheesecake, bought TWO new CDs (Cartel and Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, only I've only listened to Cartel, and they're okay, but "A" is the longest song ever.) And then we went to Albertson's. THere's a new J-14. I must buy it, but I have no money. :( I started reading it. Yeah, Zanessa went scuba diving. Long live Zanessa!
I hate John Stamos, too.
AAAAAGH, the math final was SO EASY! I'm almost done, and I got all worked up for nothing. I hate math. I've gone from hating it to loving it to hating it again. And it's all my math teacher's fault.
Your Inner Pop Princess Is Kelly Clarkson

"Grew up in a small town
And when the rain would fall down
I'd just stare out my window
Dreaming of what could be"

No doubt about it, you have star quality. Might just take a while to get there.

Only she's not blonde now... Kelly isn't much of a pop princess. Shoot me if I'm wrong.
TONY PARKER MUST DIE!
Oooh, a whole slew of new quizzes...
Is my family disfunctional?
Hm...results pending...
Your Family Is 50% Dysfunctional

Your family definitely has some problems, but probably nothing that can't be overcome.
You don't have the greatest past with your family, and bad feelings may arise when everyone's together.
It may take some individual or group therapy to work everything out. And that means your family has to admit there's a problem.
If your family isn't ready to change, you may need to give them some distance for a while.

Eh? Whatever...
Wow, a quiz to see if I'm a high maintenance pain in the neck woman.
"Mates, Dates, and Inflatable Bras" is a weird book.
Just a heads up.
None of these answers are what I would do. A guy offers to buy you a drink. "Sorry, I'm under 21, but a Dew would be nice..."
You Are Low Maintenance

Otherwise known as "too good to be true"
You're one laid back chica - and men love that!
Just remember that no good guy likes a doormat.
So if you find your self going along to get along...
Stop yourself and put up a little bit of a fight.

Hm. Good for future reference.
Not.
Seeing as I've never had a boyfriend, how is this going to help?
Wait. That made no sense.
14 sucks. I'm totally obsessing this year. Or not so much obsessing as asking weird questions, like I've mentioned before. 14 still sucks. But still, I asked a question and it led to a discussion in which I'm allowed to date before I'm 16 if it's right for me and it's what God wants.
:O
HOW COME I WASN'T AWARE OF THIS?
Ooooh, and the best part: My mom, someone TOTALLY against relationships where the age difference is over 1 year, was cool with me dating someone older. AT 14, SHE'D BE COOL WITH A 17 YEAR OLD! Wha? How am I NOT picking up on this? And she was like, "No, I'm not against relationships like that." Not true. Whenever we watch TV and a 16-year-old is going out with an 18-year-old, she gets mad.
Sooooooo if as a freshman I picked up a senior, and I prayed about it, that would be cool?
Not like I could "pick up" anyone, much less a senior, but this scenario just doesn't work for me, especially with MY father.
I DISAGREE WITH THIS!
You Can Hang With the Guys and the Girls

You've struck a good balance between girlie and laid back.
You can keep it casual but when you dress up, you are as girly as the next girl.

I'm disgustingly masculine, but not exactly ashamed of it. Girls suck. Probably the reason I'm not a lesbian: I hate girls/being a girl.
Hm, what's my pick up line? Questions, questions.
Wow, there is no doubt I will never use this.
Your Pick Up Line Is

Do you have a mirror in your pocket? Because I can see myself in your jeans.

Hm, subtle. I also got, "You've been a BAD boy! Now go to MY room!"
The fun of 14 continues...

No comments: