Friday, June 15, 2007

Do you feel like a man when you push her around? Do you feel better now?

Red Jumpsuit Apparatus lyrics. So Pluggedin loves them. But they haven't reviewed Cartel or Gym Class Heroes. LAME.
I SWEAR, there's a guy in this band with the most amazing hair. He looks just like Blake Lewis with dark hair, only not as corrupted or short/annoying.
I finished "The Night I Disappeared", some girl who created an alternate reality after a "traumatic" event in her past that she can't remember. And I was busy rolling my eyes, because in most books, the situation is always she was molested/raped and she can't ever get past it. But IT'S NOT! Shocking... She gets put in a psychiatric ward.
I also read "Guitar Highway Rose". The title sounded emo and the description was getting there, so I checked it out. Took me a while to find it was British, too. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME? And Rosie and Asher run away together. Awwwww. Not. There's an event near the end I totally did not see coming. I mean, I knew right away what had happened when I read the description, but it was like, "Wha? Why'd you stick that in there?" Kind of a pointless book. Asher didn't use punctuation. Everyone was talking about hot chip addictions.
FACE DOWN IN THE DIRT, SHE SAYS THIS DOESN'T HURT!
I see what's going down...
I want stripey socks.
And dreads.
But then I wouldn't wash them. Ew.
I want to dye my hair. Don't know quite when that will happen.
These emo pictures are dumb.
I wish I had a counter to see how many times I use emo in a post. Emo emo emo emo emo.

No comments: