Friday, June 29, 2007

Snap these cookies are fine

Gah. I made cookies, but the temperature was all wrong, so I messed up the first few, and when I finally got it right, I ate all the good ones. I should try again. I know how to make cookies, but my dad didn't think they were done. Done = burnt and crispy. Ewww.
I was at Best Buy and I saw this game "Miss Popularity". It looked so ridiculous I just have to buy it. Right now I'm garnering for a larger allowance, so I'm kind of poor, but the time will come. Apparently you need to get popular, spend time with family, dance the night away, and get one of three guys: The Athlete (good at all types of sports...duh), The Skater (vegetarian AND athletic), or The Musician (loves to spend time with his pop princess, aka you). I was torn between Skater and Musician, but Skater is vegetarian. There goes that relationship... Looks fulfilling and very timewasting. I bet it's horrible, and yet I'm so excited. w00t.
Am now searching the web for it.
I think I'll give the White Stripes a try. Jack White's pretty amazing.

No comments: