Wednesday, June 27, 2007

FAILURE

AAAAAAAAAAGH I'M A FAILURE!
I tried to write a trail journal and it really sucked. Maybe because Amy Lee did end up coming.
Duck: I broke my leg.
Amber: How did that happen?
Emily: Seriously.
Murtagh: *staring moodily off into space*
Amy Lee: HOOOOOOOOOO CAAAAN YOU SEEEEEEEE INTO MY EYES LIKE OPEN DOOOOOOORS?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH it was horrible.
I deleted it.
SO ASHAMED.
And I created this intricate dice rolling process to calculate events along the way, but then both Emily and I broke our legs, then Emily drowned, and Amy Lee kept getting lost, so it didn't really work.
It would be so much easier if I had Oregon Trail.
Don't give up, it's not the end. According to Stellar Kart.
SOMEONE LOVES YOU, EVEN WHEN YOU DON'T THINK SO, DON'T YOU KNOW, YOU GOT ME AND JESUS.
I'm still sick.
And Quizilla ain't workin properly.
I wanna make cookies really bad.
BUT NO. Not until FRIDAY, because we're having our family reunion picnic on Saturday, the 30th (no clue why), and I could bring them as a dessert.
We better leave earlier than 1:00 this year, because last year I got too late to help with making ice cream, and my grandpa let my 8th cousin 4 times removed or whatever make it and then she was all licking the spoon and I wanted to slap her.
I think her sandals got washed away by the tide. Hahahaha.

No comments: