Friday, June 22, 2007

Smells like teen spirit

We were listening to 104.9, Funky Munky, and they started playing Nirvana's "Smells Like Teen Spirit", and I couldn't quite place the song at first, and William's like, "It's Classic Crime!"
Me: *weird look* Uhh...no.
William: Oh, it sounded like them.
Me: Not really.
*silence, filled only with the thinking of brains*
William: Man, this sounds A LOT like Classic Crime.
?????
He makes weird musical comparisons like this sometimes. I don't understand.
Then my dad asked what teen spirit smelled like, and I said alchohol and grass.
Hahahaha.
UGLY DUCKLING, NO! "You get bang for your buck, like a prostitute!"
This is me never listening to this CD with my parents.
Actually, I don't have this CD, and I don't like this CD. It's Nathan's and it just happens to be on Itunes.
I was listening to this really good rap group (eh? Right term?) called Jurassic-Five, and they were good till he was all, "F*** that." NOOOOO! I was just a little hesitant at the 2 n-words, but you didn't have to drop THAT on me!
Grrr.
Just like I was listening to this song called "Street Warz" and it was all good till it was like, "F***, why you n****s always gotta eat more." And they repeated this multiple times.
I need to start running again. Sounds stupid and like a product of our image concious, but I have gained weight since track ended and I want my pants to fit, dang it. Also, it FEELS obvious and gross and I like to run anyways.
Agh, Ugly Duckling is annoying. "We're knock, knocking, and we can't get it, we're knock, knock, knocking, and we can't get it in."
WE GET IT! YOU'RE GOING TO BREAK THE DOOR DOWN! SHUT UP!

No comments: