Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Grits, dummy

WOOOOOT my ipod is BALLIN!
I found some mp3 bling and it's shiny, so I puts it on my ipod.
I might've overdone it a bit. And it doesn't even look good. But hopefully I'll be able to take all this stuff off. The blue butterflies are getting to me. BUT IT'S SO SHINY!
My mom was more worried than I was. Like my ipod would be forever tormented by butterflies and rhinestones.
Speaking of nightmares, I got REALLY SICK (okay, so I've got a cold), but last night I couldn't sleep because Amy Lee and a closet of Lacrymosas kept me awake (I finally listened to "The Open Door" and was creeped out.)
Also, that album was a little disappointing. Need I point out THEY'RE NOT A CHRISTIAN BAND. I don't care if they found her at a Christian camp, she obviously doesn't care. And pluggedin was not helpful, as per usual. So there's this song that hints at sexual activity (ooer), and Bob doesn't care. But nihilism and not being upbeat are bad and should not be allowed in music. Hello, Bob, WHAT ABOUT "LOSE CONTROL"? ARE YOU NOT LISTENING TO THIS SONG? And then, Amy says "God" in a nonreligious or even, "Hello, God," sense, and he's like, "Oh, that's okay, because we're not sure if she's praying or not." I would think not, Bob. Also, "Good Enough" is supposed to be about her husband, but it makes her husband sound like a player, perv, and rapist. Either that, or she has no self respect/judgement. So if Josh were ever hungry for, I don't know, heart or something, she'd take hers out and lay it bleeding in his hand. Huh. How...nice, Amy.
But I listened to it a second time and, while creepy, it's pretty good and I might buy it sometime (my copy was from the library; in surprisingly good condition, as the library maims their CDs and DVDs).
I need to see if either of my Murtagh stories have been updated. And now I REALLY want to write one of my own.
I'm writing a trail journal. And Amy Lee's not allowed to come anymore.
Only, I don't have Oregon Trail anymores, so I have to probably copy the exact events of another one. Hope no one notices. But Murtagh is coming, and Amber and Emily, and probably someone else, like Ben Matlock or something.
I officially hate Nirvana. They annoy the crap out of me.

7 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

Maybe Zack and Cody should come so that we can give them haircuts.

Lauren said...

I projectile vomit every time I see them, so this could be a problem. Even Manafest would be a better alternative. Don't take that as encouragement.

RRock_With_It said...

clean up on wagon 4...

Lauren said...

lol. can harry potter come?

RRock_With_It said...

Can I give him a mohawk?

Lauren said...

No, I wanna give him pigtails.

RRock_With_It said...

I.....don't even know what to say to that.