Friday, June 01, 2007

Some good quizzes...

YESH!!!!!!
You Are a Cookie-Browine-Sundae

Totally sweet, delicious, and comforting.
You are a total glutton for... everything!

Yum.
There was this one that I took and I didn't read the title completely, but my love life is like "The Graduate". So basically, I'm a seductive middle-aged slut.
You Would Be a Pet Dog

You're friendly, loyal, and an all around good sport. People love to be near you.
You are very open with your feelings, and you're quite vocal in expressing them.
You are sincere and kind. You love many people - without any sort of agenda.

Why you would make a great pet: You're content to chill out with your friends

Why you would make a bad pet: You always find yourself getting into trouble

What you would love about being a dog: Running around and playing

What you would hate about being a dog: Being left home alone while everyone else is out having fun

So true.
I'm trying to convince my dad to get a dog by getting him to read "Marley and Me". I'm trying to convince my mom to get a dog by getting her to read "Maryle and Me" by reading "Pride and Prejudice".
She's not biting.
NEXT QUIZ!
Man, this quiz sucks; I don't have a CRUSH, I'm just a curious loser who happens to be obsessed with quizzes. I DO have someone I didn't know went to my school until recently and he is VERY goodlooking. Unfortunately, I've only ever heard him be trashtalked on the bus and today I accidentally hit him with my trombone.
And we're not friends.
So this quiz is very inaccurate. "How often does he contact you?" He doesn't. Why would he?
Should I even post the result? Ah, typico. "He's not interested this year." I kind of already knew that. Shocker.
The picture's funny, though. I'm posting it just for the picture.
He's Not Interested This Year

Maybe he's been interested before, but he's over it.
And it looks like you're the one into him!
If you think you could get him to like you, then go for it.
If not, at least you know not to waste your time.

I think it's funny, anyway. Hehehe. Because I'm weird like that.
I don't wear nail polish (or anything feminine, for that matter; it's just something I do, not because I feel pink is demoralizing or something), but I'm curious to see what shade I am...
Your Nail Polish Color is Black

How you're unique: There's nothing about you that isn't unique

Why your style rocks: You are a total indie chick... and you can pull it off

What this color says about you: "I'm a trendsetter and don't care what anyone else is doing!"

Wow, I am flattered, but isn't indie chick no longer unique? Hasn't THAT become the stereotype?
Just a few more... *gasp* I WANT TO FIND MY INNER BLONDE! Okay, like 4 or 5 more...
Please don't let me be blonde... My dad thought I wanted to bleach my hair and he had a coronary. It was bad. But I'm sticking with black. I think he should be pleased; that's his natural color. I mean, he doesn't use ANY dye, and there's barely any gray.
You Are Blonde Highlights

Men see you as flexible and versatile - you fit in to every situation
You've got the inner glow of a blonde, the intensity of a redhead...
And the wisdom of a brunette.

PHEW!
Hm, what kind of dog should I have? I've taken this quiz like 3 times and I always get the same result (well, duh, it's a one question quiz), but I like it. It makes me happy.
Hmmm, I see a different, more desirable answer than my usual "unique" (results in a dalmation, totally wrong for my current situation/lifestyle, even though they're adorable). What will this become, I wonder???
You Should Own a Dachshund

Comical, social, and stubborn.

WHOA!!!!! WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!!!! THAT IS SO WEIRD!!!!!! OGGY WAS A DACHSUND!!!!! OMGEEEEEEEEEEEZ!
I heard about Precious from my grandma, recently (via Dad): Precious's mom Marly/Molly gave birth to more puppies that need to be fed with bottles. Awww, I want one. Too bad they live in SC.
Two more! I've already taken this one. :P And I always get Dark chocolate: sleek and classy. Yeah. Me. Classy. Wanted to wear jeans to a formal event. Uh oh, that's an awkward question. I'll say flowers...because I can't drink and I haven't kissed anyone lately.
AAAAAAAAAAH!
You are Dark Chocolate

You live your life with intensity, always going full force.
You push yourself (and others) to the limit... you want more than you can handle.
An extreme person, you challenge and inspire the world!

Okay, so I got the result wrong. Better than classy.
Now for the celebrity sisters. Last time I think I got Ashlee and Jessica Simpson. I don't even have a sister, so this quiz is kind of pointless. What happened to Mary Kate Olsen, btw? She's all weird and bohemian with bad makeup. And Ashley is going for some weird preppy ice queen look.
OH NO! "Who's your celebrity dream guy?"
A. Nick Lachey (Drew's cooler)
B. Chad Michael Murray (*gag*)
C. Jay-Z (He looks like a chipmunk. How did he get Beyonce again?)
D. Nick Carter (*GAG GAG GAG* Better than Aaron, but come on. Plus he's blonde and I have my whole prejudice)

I picked Nick Lachey. He has a nice voice and apparently he treats his women like princesses. I got that from some teen magazine I bought in the airport last year.
The results are in!
Your Celebrity Sisters Are Jessica and Ashlee

Beautiful, feminine, and stylish.
Who care's if you're a bit of a daddy's girl?

BOOOOO! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Well, that's it for today, folks.

No comments: