Monday, June 25, 2007

Well, that's good, I'm not a slut.

What kind of quiz is this??????? SERIOUSLY!!!!
You Are Not a Tease

You definitely know how to flirt, but you usually choose not to.
You're not the type of girl who leads guys on - and men appreciate that.
Your charms and sexiness are saved for the one guy you're into...
And for that, he digs you even more!

They could've called it "Do Men Think You're Easy?", but I guess that would've been too telling.
Don't know why I took that one.
OY! I just started playing some old computer game I have, Barbie Pet Rescue, and it's kind of lame, because your animals only get adopted if the same type of animal of the same color is rescued. Ex: Sarah the dalmatian will only be adopted if you rescue another dalmatian. And I do this thing that whenever I rescue an animal, I play it's mini-game, but the dang hamster doesn't want to be rescued! CURSE YOU!
Am I a lady? Hm, let's find out.
Psh, no. But Blogthings will tell...
You Are 40% Lady

You tend to make up your rules of etiquette, throwing all conventions aside.
And while you try to be a lady (sometimes), your behavior is often quite shocking.

HA! Hey, what's with the pic? I'm not a whore.
I think I've taken this quiz a couple times, but I'd like to post it anyways.
Again. Just to see if I've changed...
You Are A Vanilla Ice Cream Girl

Flexible. Easygoing. Classic.

Dang. I'm always the boring desserts. Chocolate cake. Chocolate chip cookies. Glazed donuts.
There's several more. Eee, excited!
Your Fashion Style is Sporty

You're a natural beauty who doesn't need fancy clothes to look good
You prefer your clothes to be comfortable, so you can stay on the go
For you, femininity is not how you wear - but how you wear it.
Still, don't be afraid to show off that great body in a dress or skirt!

AKA I'm a lesbian. Man. And I refuse to wear a skirt.
Ooh, what PJs do I wear, I'm curious.
Wha?
The PJ's You Are Most Like: Underwear

You enjoy the simple things in life and aren't hard to please
You have an understated, easy sexiness that men love
And you're confident enough to pull it off - without being overbearing

Actually, I have a very diverse collection of pajama bottoms.
Oooh, what women's shoe am I? Please say Converse. That's the only shoe I wear.
Although I saw some nice Vans. And I want them....
You are Barefoot!

You're a total free spirit, go with the flow girl
You can't be restricted by shoes for very long
And unsuprisingly, the same goes for men
Your match is out there - and he's as carefree as you are

Suuuuuuuure. They made that up.
Well, duh.
Now to see what superheroine I am. NOT ELEKTRA, I beg you.
You Are Buffy the Vampire Slayer

"We saved the world. I say we have to party."

If I didn't hate Sarah Michelle Gellar, I'd take this as a compliment.
Uh oh. Don't know if I'll post this one.
And I won't.

No comments: