Saturday, June 02, 2007

I know, I know, I'm an obsessed loser/freak.

What Your Peanut Butter And Jelly Sandwich Means

Your eating style is reserved. You are a bit of a fussy eater, and you have very specific ways you like your food prepared.

You have a total sweet tooth. When you can get away with it, you like to have dessert before dinner!

Your taste in food tends to be conservative and traditional. It's likely that you prefer "All American" favorites like mac and cheese or hamburgers.

Admit it, you're a little trashy and low class at times. You're definitely more comfortable at a tattoo parlor than the theater.

You are a tough person who isn't afraid to live life fully. There isn't a lot that scares you.

You are a pretty easy person to please, but you do have your own little personal quirks. You're far from neurotic, but you can be a little picky at times.


I don't like jelly, but I thought this was VERY accurate. Not sure about the trashy part, though.

Your Hair Should Be Orange

Expressive, deep, and one of a kind.
You pull off "weird" well - hardly anyone notices.


The description was right, but I wouldn't die my hair orange.
I don't know if I've posted this quiz before or not, but I am curious to see which superhero I am... Last time I got Electra. :P
NO WAY!
You Are Batman

Billionaire playboy by day. Saving the world by night.
And you're not even a true superhero. Just someone with a lot of expensive toys!

w00t!!
Next, cities, then muppets.
What city should I live in...?
Oh. XP
You Belong in Rome

You're a big city soul with a small town heart
Which is why you're attracted to the romance of Rome
Strolling down picture perfect streets, cappuccino in hand
And gorgeous Italian people - could life get any better?

Sure, Italians start out gorgeous, but do they STAY that way?
Wow, that was a harsh biased statement.
Seeing as no one stays hot all the days of their life.
*cough cough* DOLLY PARTON! *cough*
Hmmmm. I think I might be Fozzie. Or Kermit. NOT ROLF, NO! PLEASE NOT HIM!
FOZZIE!!!!!!!
You Are Fozzie Bear

"Wocka! Wocka!"
You're the life of the party, and you love making people crack up.
If only your routine didn't always bomb!
You may find more groans than laughs, but always keep the jokes coming.

Could I pass 8th grade? Then one more on American cities...
PSYCHE, I have to do the star wars one, too.
Oh, my bad, that was a Spanish quiz. And I don't speak Spanish.
Uh oh, I might have to censor the results for this. Privacy protection, is all.
Your Star Wars Name And Title

Your Star Wars Name: Laule Swsea

Your Star Wars Title: Yelban of Dad

Or not. That was dumb. Man, so many to choose from. Including donuts and cookies. AND ALIENS!
I wonder if I HAVE been abducted by aliens.
I haven't.
There's a 28% Chance You've Been Abducted By Aliens

Even though you have a few alien abduction signs, you're almost certainly in the clear.
However, if aliens ever do come to your neck of the woods... they'll probably be coming for you!

Hm, cake, then donuts, then cookies. Then pie. And then I'm done. No more that even look kind of interesting...
You Are a Chocolate Cake

Fun, comforting, and friendly.
You are a true classic, and while you're not super cutting edge, you're high quality.
People love your company - and have even been known to get addicted to you.

Donuts next.
Ew, cream. Not in MY donut!
Man, I didn't go to church tonight.
AAAAAAAAAAAARGH!
You Are a Glazed Donut

Okay, you know that you're plain - and you're cool with that.
You prefer not to let anything distract from your sweetness.
Your appeal is understated yet universal. Everyone dig you.
And in a pinch, you'll probably get eaten.

CURSES! I HATE YOU!!!!1 I HATE BEING GLAZED!
I hope I am a sugar cookie.
DANGIT!
You Are a Chocolate Chip Cookie

Traditional and conservative, most people find you comforting.
You're friendly and easy to get to know. This makes you very popular - without even trying!

Last one...
Drumroll, please...
Hey, I hate pumpkin pie!
You Are Pumpkin Pie

You're the perfect combo of uniqueness and quality
Those who like you are looking for something (someone!) special

No comments: