Thursday, June 28, 2007

God save the queen.

It's true. The British are funnier than us. We're doomed.
On "Last Comic Standing" last night, all the British people were really funny, except for this one guy Buddy who got total silence. Ooooooh...
Ava: Madonna adopted another little black child by paying a million dollars and in effect breaking the law and people ask me, "Are you offended?" and I say, "No, I'm excited, because I've got two black kids at home. Come on kids, get your coats on." "Where are we going?" "Oh, I'm cashing you in."
Me: HAHAHAHAHAHA.
There was this one guy from Minneapolis that didn't make it. Minneapolis wasn't very funny, but he was.
Nameless funny guy: You know how sometimes people die and it's sad? And then sometimes it just feels right. Like a guy bought a poisonous cobra, it bit him, and he died. Uh, yeah. What was your plan A? "You're so cute, you're just the cutest widdle cobwa- *gets bitten* *reprimand* NO!!!!"
Hahahaha.
This other guy didn't make it the first time, so he added some energy to his performance and suddenly they thought he was hilarious.
Other nameless not-so-funny guy: I better get going, I have babies to feed. None of my own, I just like to feed BABIES!!!!! I LOVE IT!
Awwwww man, I'm the usual Runescape loving, gaming, overall wearing nerd.
I guess I'll go home and cry.
I swear, my ipod is SO beautiful. Gots little blue butterflies on it... So sweet.
WE'RE GETTING RID OF DIAL-UP! To which I can only say, HALLELUJAH! MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED! Granted, it took a little while, but at least they were ANSWERED! My parents knew this day would come... Hopefully I can finally get my own e-mail address. I'm thinking dairypharmer.
I sincerely want to be a dairy farmer. My father is trying to crush my hopes and dreams as nicely as possible. "Dad, how do you start a dairy farm?" "Oh, I think those are mostly handed down through the family..." Darn. But he did say you should have 10 acres and at least 10 cows. I think you should only have 2 acres. 1 acre is good for a pasture. But I am new to this, so hey.
I started playing Harvest Moon again. My cow is slow in having a baby. I played 5 days and she still wouldn't have it. It was annoying.
DairyPharmer. Hehehe.
I got my chains fixed today. Must bring coins in exchange for COLDSTONE!

No comments: