Thursday, June 07, 2007

No offense, but I REALLY hate your country.

You Should Date A Japanese Guy!

You're an interesting blend of traditonal and modern
And a Japanese guy is likely to be on your wavelength
Maybe you'll show your love by dying your hair the same color
Or get married in a traditional white kimono!

I don't think this would work. I mean, how can it if I don't like his home country? At all?
Okay, there are some positive things I remember about Japan, and I know I make out like I hate it all the time, but it wasn't that bad. Maybe it was just living on base that SUCKED.
But I don't want to go back to Japan anytime soon. I didn't leave anyone behind like my mom did, and my dad, because all my friends were Navy kids who moved to Hawaii or San Francisco as soon as summer started. -_-
Ooh, what kind of English American should I speak? Or is that American English.
I swear, I have the coolest itunes playlists ever. Maybe it's because I think of my playlists like a story... Or not... But they make sense. Eeeee, I'm proud of them.
Go Kill Yourself: Someone is at the end of their rope, so they go to a loved one (or God, since that's what that song is about) for help ("Breathe Into Me", Red). Unfortunately, said friend leaves ("Don't Go", KJ-52) and then dies ("Hello", Evanescence), causing the main character to become emo ("Zero", Hawk Nelson) and long for home ("I Wanna Go Home", Ugly Duckling). Oh no, our hero has encountered an abusive relationship (could happen...?) ("Let Go", Red). Our hero tells the antagonist so ("You Don't See Me", Josie and the Pussycats), but that ends badly ("Face Down", Red Jumpsuit Apparatus). Now a bunch of songs on just how abusive this person is. ("Fire To My Soul", Demon Hunter; "Haunted", Evanescence; "Open Wounds", Skillet) Our hero gets restless and thinks violence is the answer ("Snap Your Fingers, Snap Your Neck", Demon Hunter). Then they get all emo again ("Poor Man", Plus One; "Stories (Down To the Bottom)", Tobymac). Then they decide to complain about the desensitization of our country for some reason("Novocain", Olivia the Band) and how they have the coldest heart. ("The Coldest Heart", The Classic Crime) They blame the media for injustice ("You're Crashing But You're No Wave", Fall Out Boy) and commit suicide ("My Last Breath", Evanescence"). Then a minor character tries to sing them back to life ("Headlights", The Classic Crime). The last part's truly depressing, since the chorus is, "I know you're cold, but come home." Hm. Although I think that song is REALLY FUNNY and always laugh when I listen to it.
Ooops.
Oh, rats, and I spoiled the ending for you.
Your Linguistic Profile:

50% General American English

30% Yankee

10% Upper Midwestern

5% Dixie

0% Midwestern

How NYC am I?
I'm so glad I don't have a Midwestern accent. Or speak that way, anyways.
Man, I don't belong in New York. :(
You Are 32% NYC

Okay, so maybe you've been to NYC. But you probably really live in Connecticut.

I don't, actually, I live in Washington.
IRONY. Am definitely taking this quiz.
You Are 75% Addicted to Blogthings

You lead the pack when it comes to posting Blogthings.
And your friends (mostly) thank you for it.
It's cute that you insist on being called your Japanese name.
Just stop bragging about your IQ score!

So true...

No comments: