Sunday, June 03, 2007

Geez, Garrett!

How could I have not noticed Garrett Hedlund until Eragon? Apparently he's been in "Friday Night Lights", "Four Brothers", AND he was just in "Georgia Rule". WTH? I expected more of you, Garrett. Not like I want to see any of those movies. But still. I should've heard at least something. He's kind of hard to miss. Being extremely sexy.
Oh no way, that is NOT what he looks like in Georgia Rule. Please, no, no, no.
I'm really hoping he doesn't look so weird. Will not say anything about him being Mormon... That might be the reason, though...
AAAAAAAAAGH, he's BLONDISH!
I really want the Eragon videogame. Just to fly on a dragon and repeatedly kill Ed Speleers. And the whole Garrett/Murtagh deal, of course.
Still no sign of a Garrett photo. This is bad...
What's with all these pictures of Jane Fonda? I don't want her.
Hold on, which one is Garrett and which one is Dermot?
Wow, I never noticed the weird panty breathing at the end of "Novocain".
WTH, CARY ELWES IS IN THIS MOVIE?????
Something I'm definitely not going to see...
Gross. I don't like him. Hahaha, Wesley, Elwes...
WHERE IS GARRETT FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!?
Uh oh, in "Four Brothers" there is a very good chance he had no hair...
Grrr...
Man, come on, this is taking forever.
THERE WE GO! Just let it load...just let it load...let it load...
Lol, like Freddie Prinze, Jr. in "She's All That": Never let it drop, never let it drop, never let it drop, COME ON, ZACK, EVERYONE'S COUNTING ON YOU! DON'T DROP IT! DON'T LET IT DROP! NEVER LET IT DROP! *drops hackeysack* In the end, it has to drop.
And all the performance art freaks in the building clap.
HAHAHAHAHA!
OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

No comments: