Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Today I swallowed my uvula.

You Are 30% Weird

Not enough to scare other people...
But sometimes you scare yourself.

I disagree...
Your Love Life Secrets Are

Looking back on your life, you will only have one true love.

You're a little scarred from your past relationships, but who isn't?

You want to be with someone who's a success. A person with the right job, right family, right clothes...

In fights, you speak your mind and don't hold back. You know you're right, and you can get quite angry about it.

You have a hard time ending relationships, even if the other person says it's over.

I'm ashamed to have taken this quiz. I don't even know why I did, seeing as I have no love life to speak of. None of those things are very secret...
HIDDEN SECRETS!
So today I swallowed my uvula. Well, I woke up, and my throat felt weird, like something was in there, so I looked in the bathroom mirror and my uvula was uneven and it looked like half of it was hanging down IN my throat, like IN in. And I was very hungry, but I didn't want to choke to death on Cinnamon Toast Crunch or something, so I had my mom look and and she said I'm starting to get sick.
Well, then.
Now THIS I agree with.
You Are a Realist

You don't see the glass as half empty or half full. You see what's exactly in the glass.
You never try to make a bad situation seem better than it is...
But you also never sabotage any good things you have going on.
You are brutally honest in your assessments of situations - and this always seems to help you cope.

Today was our first ASB meeting. What have I gotten myself into? I've turned into such a slacker. I swear, it's 14, not me. But I'll have to do A LOT of work this summer, WITH the group. I hate working in groups, and I don't really know any of these people. This will be a challenge.
Scare: I thought signing up for summer school was over and I was all mad because my mom HADN'T signed up, so I got to call her and tell her, but it turns out I got the month wrong. Nice.
Not fair, our block class is technically only 2 classes, and she's giving us three finals. I've already completed all of them AND all the "Shades of Gray" questions. I CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK! She's going to show us two movies, throw a party, and then the last two days are frivolous fun and YEARBOOKS!
W00T!
Math final tomorrow. :P I'm gonna fail.
Your Band Name is:

The Barnyard Eyedrops

Hm...I doubt anyone would want to be in a band with me after this. Especially since I couldn't contribute anything and would have to sell T-shirts behind a large table covered in black cloth while I wistfully watched the man of my dreams rocking on out on...actually, I have no idea where that came from. Also, I don't know exactly what I would have Dream boy play...not guitar, too cliche and it's the official Instrument From Hell, bass is okay, I don't like lead singers, they're all the same, and drummers don't get enough recognition so they become all emo and shrouded in mystery and dark cloakyness.

No comments: