Saturday, June 09, 2007

Sign "O" the times

I'm FINALLY giving my uncle's old Prince CD a listen. It came out in 1984, so that explains the weird hair, I guess.
Althought Prince has always looked weird.
It's pretty good. Only each song is around 5 minutes long.
"Play in the Sunshine". Sounding good so far. Except for the high pitched "OH'S!"
Something about margaritas and ecstacy. Sounds like a good time...
XP
I could beat Harvest Moon in 36 days if I play 6-8 HM days each day.
It's illegal to drink beer out of a bucket while sitting on a curb in St. Louis?
Oh, darn, there goes my Saturday.
YAY, Marie is coming! And I'm gonna make a CHEESECAKE!
I still haven't technically "STARTED" any of my writer's projects. But I'm pretty excited about the Star Wars fanfic. I have lots of ideas of WHERE I want it to go and this is the first idea that hasn't left me alone in like...forever?
WRITING ROCKS!
I heard Prince's new single the other day on TV. Sounds pretty good.
He's just SO SHORT. In the music video he's all dancing with these girls and they're like 10 feet taller than he is.
My computer can't make the Prince sign, so they just put an O.
Hahaha.
Apparently the sentence "A quick brown fox jumps over a lazy dog" uses every letter in the alphabet. I'm too lazy to see if this is true, but it looks good up to H.
Lol, "Housequake" is funny.
"Shut up already! D---"
My bad...

No comments: