Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Lost...in a polka dotted tanktop

I just finished "48 Shades of Brown", a very good book about some Australian guy who goes to live with his 22-year-old bass playing act and her roommate Naomi rather than go to boarding school or move to Geneva with his parents. And then he gets a crush on Naomi (who was only 19???? I didn't figure this out till earlier on and I was like, "What, isn't this illegal?" Actually, I guess it still is, because she's 19 and he's 17). And a whole bunch of stuff happens, including a raunchy university party, learning all 48 shades of brown (for birds), and a phonetic alphabet.
I didn't really know how I felt about it when it ended, because I thought he would end up with Naomi, but he didn't, and he decided to pursue someone that I didn't think was worth his time, and I thought that was stupid. But it was a really well written book, because Dan (main character) was really funny and introspective, and I liked the way it was written (NO QUOTATION MARKS!!!). So it was good, but I didn't really get the ending.
But that's just me.
Raaah.
I LOVE SHAPES MACARONI!
Seriously, I hate stupid Kraft macaroni and cheese: THE CHEESIEST! Because it's not cheesy at all and it tastes horrible, especially when you add to much milk. Spirals is better, but shapes are fantasmagorical (Inigo: That word...I do not think it means what you think it means.) and taste delicious. I think it's because they hold more cheese. Last week I had two boxes of Shrek and tonight I made Spongebobs.
How come all the good stuff they never sell in bulk?
Oh, the simple pleasures of life...
Wow, I've never thought of Harry Potter's death so comically before.
Hey, someone just referenced "Of All the Gin Joints In the World" in their quiz! 'I used to waste my time dreaming of being alive, now I only waste it dreaming of him. Have you ever felt this way?'
I SWEAR, THOSE ARE LIKE EXACT LYRICS! Except for the last part. And trade "him" for "you".
MARIE IS COMING TONIGHT! I'm making a cheesecake for graduation.
7 DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT! ONE MORE FINAL! THEN FRIVOLOUS FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY!
"Next Best Thing" AND "Last Comic Standing" are on tonight. Oh what fun! What joyous splendor! 3 hours to waste to "quality television".
I'm reading ANOTHER British book. I've read A LOT of British books lately. "48 Shades of Brown" doesn't count, though, that took place in Australia.
"Love Is A Many Trousered Thing" has come out and I don't have it yet. Curses.

No comments: