Tuesday, June 05, 2007

What's this, what's this, there's white stuff in the air?

Wow. I was comforted to sleep by weird thoughts. Not necessarily dirty, perverted, or sexual thoughts, just...weird.
*sigh* I guess it's coming round again.
Puberty sucks.
Annoying that I should feel this way NOW.
Interesting I haven't gone into my odd "stalker" mode like I did so often last year. I mean, this drop dead gorgeous guy suddenly appears, I think he's cute, and I don't obsess?
I guess this is progress.
I have definitely matured since...
....
....
January?
I think I'm so mature now...come September, my friend...
Maybe it's just January that I get a maturity boost.
Or maybe I don't get any at all. :(
Weird thoughts. Oddly comforting, very NICE thoughts. Still weird.
Amy Lee got married recently. :)
I am kind of obsessing over Murtagh/Garrett Hedlund. And the fact that he is actually blonde. Looked up pictures of Patroclus during computer study hall.
Sad...
Only I'm not all giggly like I normally would/used to be.
Hm...
Could be because I'm hormonal.
Yay, Amy Lee. I found this really good picture of her in Campus Life. Must cut out.
She's kind of short.
COOLEST SITE EVER!!! Totally putting this in links. It's a necessity. WHY DOES THE WALRUS WANT HIS BUCKET? WHAT IS CATURDAY? LUKE, I AM YOUR...PUG!

No comments: