Monday, June 11, 2007

Songs of silent sadness *pause* Hahahahaha...

NOOOO! NO NO NO!
So I found myself a new, BETTER Murtagh fanfic AND THERE'S A POSSIBILITY JEANETTE ENDS UP WITH ERAGON????
EWWWWWWWWWWW!
GROSS!
And Eragon's all "softly caress"-ing all over the place.
Perv.
I just really feel like killing him.
Lol, there's a guy named Ricbert.
Hm, that's realistic.
"What's your name?" "Rrrricbert, sire."
EWWWW! MAKE IT STOP! Murtagh's pretty much not in the story right now. ONLY 12 CHAPTERS! WHAT WILL I DO!
I still have to check up on the other fanfic to see if she's added more.
I'm SUCH A NERD.
We had our English final today. SO EASY! It was like 13 pages, but I finished it pretty quickly.
Dumb Lorne. He shoulda died. "Lala, I'm gonna stand in the middle of the road and get runned over by a carriage." "NOOOO! *save* Ow, my ankle!"
The title's kind of stupid, but it's not bad. I like her portrayal of Galbatorix. And the dragons actually get a part in the story.
Math final Wednesday? We got a take home review and I have to finish the trig packet. I actually understand trigonometry now. Sohcahtoa...sohcahtoa...sohcahtoa! I think... Is cosine adjacent over hypotenuse? Confoozed.
I only have to go to jazz band ONE MORE TIME! W00T! I was late today. I just woke up like 45 minutes late. Band concert tomorrow. Mr. Faxon was going to let us watch "West Side Story" after school for extra credit, but I didn't want to be the only one there singing along, even though I hate that movie.
Besides, I made some good progress in Harvest Moon. Now on Chapter 3, year 2, Spring day 2. And I made some S seeds and am growing a new S-rated Banana tree. Weeee... Moneys.
Yay, a Garrett Hedlund fanfic! "You Belong to Me/You're Hurting Me"
Dream job? Work with Simon Cowell. He'd get it.
Although we've been at odds lately...
Ooookay, this is kind of freaking me out...
I get to miss two periods tomorrow! Again! Yay!
Still creeping me out...
I think Melinda should have won. THE TRUTH COMES OUT!
Baccalaureate was last night. Bla. I'm hungry. The pastor wasn't that good. It was like, "Ooooh, how meaninfulllzzzzzz..."
Tired. Hungry. HARVEST MOON.
TOTALLY WRITING HARVEST MOON FANFIC! maybe...probably not...never...nope.

No comments: