Saturday, June 30, 2007

Those are the ugliest cats I ever saw.

Wow. THAT was a weird dream.
So yesterday I "played" with Luke (talked to Nathan while the cage door was open, and now whenever I hold him he nestles into my hair. He only likes me because of my hair. And when Nathan petted him, he ran away, but when I touched him, he was like, "Yesh," even with his back turned. Psychic.
But I had some freaky dreams about him. So my dad and I were playing with Luke in my room (I don't know why) and I put Luke at the foot of my bed (my bed's sort of a loft bed, btw) and I remembered that there were slots between the metal bars, so Luke almost fell out and I caught him just as a cat (???????) tried to grab him (that was a very bad rambling sentence. My English teacher is going to kill me, although I don't use these in assignments, as they mark you down). I was like, "Wth, why are there cats in my bed?" which was later explained by a huge hole in the window screen (which leads to the question: HOW DID THE CATS GET UP TO THE WINDOW????????), and Luke ran to the closet. My dad apparently has some control over cats, because he put a hand on the cat, and the cat was mad but didn't chase Luke. All was well again.
...until my dad let go of the cat.
So the stupid cat (which was REALLY UGLY, too) grabbed something gray out of the closet and ate it. But it was a rat. ????????? WHY ARE THERE RATS IN MY CLOSET???? I took matters into my own hands and upped security: I put Luke in a big plastic crate (WITH a lid, which he didn't like too much. But, now that I think about it, how did he breathe?), and I locked the doors and windows, but cats still came in, so I had to swallow fairies to make sure they didn't turn into cats.
Kind of odd.
I don't know why I spent 5 minutes telling you that. I'm sure you didn't need to know.
"MAXIMUM RIDE" IS BEING MADE INTO A MOVIE! Only it's all three books combined, so I have to read quick. I'm #11 on "School's Out---Forever", so this may take a while. Then I think I'll just buy the last one.

No comments: