Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Yay, I'm tasty!

You Are Chocolate Chip Ice Cream

You are kind, popular, and generous.
You tend to be successful at anything you try.
A social butterfly, you are great at entertaining a crowd.

You are most compatible with strawberry ice cream.


It's a step up from coffee. XP.
Gwen Stefani is my celebrity style twin? Hm. That's cool, I guess. She's pretty and I like her stuff. I probably wouldn't wear half of what she wears, tho. Eh? I highly doubt that's a picture of her.

Your Celebrity Style Twin is Gwen Stefani

Trendsetting, unique, and stylish.


Can it really predict my birthdorder? Hm...
I recently REALLY started hating being the middle child. Scratch that. I've always hated it. But it seems worse than usual. Probably because Nathan acknowledged every bad thing I thought about middle childom was true and then went on to say how awesome being oldest was. And then he excused all annoying younger child behaviors, but got on my back for my "behaviors".
My family is full of hypocrites.
...that are also sexist.
They must be.
I wouldn't even care about this if it weren't affecting my future.
Affecting...effecting...I can't remember the difference.

Wha???
You Are Likely an Only Child

At your darkest moments, you feel frustrated.
At work and school, you do best when you're organizing.
When you love someone, you tend to worry about them.

In friendship, you are emotional and sympathetic.
Your ideal careers are: radio announcer, finance, teaching, ministry, and management.
You will leave your mark on the world with organizational leadership, maybe as the author of self-help books.


I'm going to Georgia. When I am 18, I am going to Georgia, eating donuts, keeping my last name forever unless I marry someone with an L-last name (preferrably Lemon, but God knows that's never going to happen), and becoming a writer with NO college education and NO ONE CAN STOP ME!

3 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

Being the middle child is not fun.

Lauren said...

if i kill one of my brothers i won't have to be the middle child anymore.

RRock_With_It said...

But you'll still have lived most of your childhood as a middle child. You can't get rid of it.