Thursday, June 07, 2007

On the lot

MORE PLAYLIST MOVIES! YAY! I'm having fun, I don't care if you're not.
Hehehe, the house all to myself! ONLINE!
I kind of want to play Harvest Moon but not really.
Anyways, here's...
On-The-Go: Our protagonist is a peppy, upbeat person. Opening song ("'Tell That Mick He Just Made My List Of Things To Do Today'", Fall Out Boy). They know they've been sitting in the shade too long and need to activate. ("Activate", Stellar Kart) But to do that, they need to get their head in the game. ("Get'cha Head In The Game", B5) So they start, um, bopping to the top. ("Bop to the Top", Ryan and Sharpay) MOTIVATIONAL MUSIC! ("Get Ready For This", 2 Unlimited) Our hero feels so good. ("I Feel So Good", KJ-52) Good enough to play POKEMON! ("Pokemon Theme Song", erm, Pokemon?) They feel like running a marathon. ("Marathons", Falling Up; this song isn't actually about running a marathon, but hey, the title) Uh, don't really know why I put this song on there... ("Apparitions of Melody", Kids in the Way) Or this one. ("Detainer", Day of Fire) Suddenly, all that goodness comes to a screeching halt. Someone has CHANGED THE REGIME! ("Regime Change", Disciple) Everything seems harder than the first time. ("Harder than the First Time", Barlowgirl) Our hero is living on a prayer ("Living on a Prayer", Stellar Kart), hoping someone will bring them back to life. ("Bring Me To Life", Evanescence) They press on. ("Press On", Relient K) And the last two songs were really fast and upbeat, so I put them on the playlist... ("Revolution", Dizmas; "Snitches and Talkers Get Stitches and Walkers", Fall Out Boy)
"Headlights" is such a funny song.
Hahahahaha.
Hm, according to this quiz, I will kill somebody.
Hm.
Not too far off.
Oooh, what clique am I in? The suspense is killing me.
SPEAKING OF SUSPENSE, WE HAVE "CINDERELLA STORY"!!! MUST WATCH!!
Eh, I'm gothic lolita? I don't even know who Mana is!!!
Oh well.
Some of the ninth graders reacted badly to the "Emo" on the back of my sweatshirt.
I've missed quizilla...
Hm, I should find some more bad Murtagh fanfics.
Maybe I could add that to my writing projects.
Let's see, there's the Star Wars fanfic I STARTED, couldn't keep going on, erased, then restarted, but haven't actually STARTED. That made no sense.
And then there's a realistic fiction thing that has two points of view that I want to start.
Could I tack on a Murtagh fanfic that doesn't involve too much work?
Just some fun, senseless, bad writing?
Like my soap was?
Only that wasn't so fun...
Yeah, I think so.
Only I wouldn't have it tie into the story and the character wouldn't sleep with Murtagh and...
Okay, I just read all the rest of the parts of the bad Murtagh fanfic I posted yesterday, and I have some things to say:
1. How long has she known Murtagh? Like a week? And they're sharing a tavern room? And he'll "never leave her side"? Are you sure? He didn't even heal her grievous wounds! Well, he sort of did.
2. AND HE BUYS HER A HORSE? EH?
3. The part where they shared the bed was so funny. I mean, I know he's a GUY, but would he REALLY be all, "NO, we're SHARING the bed!" Yeah, probably. But how did he end up without a shirt? Did he wake up, realize he was cuddling Raven to his chest, decide he was hot, take off his shirt, and THEN cuddle some MORE? Raven: WTH? Murtagh: Oh, sorry, didn't mean to. RIIIIIIIIGHT.
4. First kiss takes like 3 weeks? Moving a little fast, are we?
5. And they consummate their relationship, having only known each that long, and I know they haven't seen each other in two months, but wha????
6. And he buys her a RING!!! AND PROPOSES! Okay, I didn't live in the 1300's or whenever that took place (from what he describes it, that's what it sounds like, according to different sources), but I don't think that was the marriage custom.
7. Oh no, she gonna die! Raven gonna die! I wonder what will happen next...

Wow. What a rant.
I must remind myself I am a huge hypocrite all day, every day.
And can I really insult a fellow writer?
It seems really wrong to justify it, but when people are like, "OH, YOU'RE SO CRITICAL, YOU DON'T LIKE ANYTHING, JUST SHUT UP!" it's like, "Well, yeah, I'm picky, but I DO have high standards. I'm not taking a sucky movie and calling it 'good' just because it wasn't 'horrible'." Like "One Night With the King"? Sorry, but you cannot call that GOOD. Bad acting, horrible storyline, the backdrops were CG??? 'Okay', sure. 'Bad', heck yeah. 'Good'? Because it was better than OTHER bad films? NO.

No comments: