Sunday, June 24, 2007

Summer from hell...ironically at church

I notice all my friends get to leave REALLY early after the service, but my parents made me stay for like half a freaking hour to help out for some crap, and I was like, "Hello, I already hate this place enough."
And then the stupid sermon was all hypocritical and there were some good points, but then he said some stuff that was supposed to be all meaningful and pointed, and I was like, "Yeah, right." It was annoying, he's telling us to do all this stupid stuff "for the kingdom", and neither he nor any of his messed up church body DOES THAT and he knows it.
I HATE THIS CHURCH.
My dad is finally figuring out that dial-up equals bad, so we're dropping integrity. FINALLY. Well, he said we WILL be, which means in like a million years. Same with getting a dog. But I can wait. Kind've.
Psyche, I didn't know Blackalicious was two people. Hahahaha.
The Craft is pretty good. I just can't put every song on my ipod.
Oh well.

No comments: