Sunday, June 17, 2007

"He's one of THOSE boys."

My mom made us go see this play in this forest theatre thing. It was "Robin Hood: The Legend Continues". It took place 20 years after the original, I guess, and Robin Hood returns, finds out he fathered a daughter THAT HE HATES (*gasp* TRAUMA!) and that there's a junior band of Merry Men, bla bla bla. It kind of sucked. And the girl who played Elizabeth (his daughter) couldn't sing and when they disguised her as a boy by cutting off all her hair, it looked way better than it had before, so at the end when it's all grown out again, I was like, "Ew, who is that? That's gross." And she falls for Will Scarlet, Jr., who likes her, but thinks she's a guy.
Which was weird. There was this whole song he sings where he's like, "Bla bla bla, I want to kiss him, but he's a boy, and tell him I love him, but I'm GAY!" And then they sleep together (literally, not figuratively). NOT AWKWARD.
OMGEEEEZ, Friar Tuck, Jr. was incredibly sexy. From far away he looked just like Garrett Hedlund. And he had a really good voice, like when he sang the part of the lead leper (don't ask).
Elizabeth/Robin kisses Will, who gets all freaked out, and faints. Hahaha, more gay moments! It got old pretty fast. But then he finds out she's a girl and they make out for like 5 minutes. It was like, "Wth?"
"I was cruel." "I was crafty." "I was pretty!"
Yeah.
Friar Tuck, Jr. is a senior, however. Kind of out of my league.
And against the law, but hey.
I'm kind of obsessed with Ne-Yo now and I've never even heard his music, but I was reading J-14 (hahahaha, I bought the new one) and out of all the celebrities he seems the most decent and down-to-earth. And his grandfather was part Chinese, which is probably why he looks the way he does, which is cool. He's got a nice smile.
At the same time I'm still a Garrett Hedlund freak. Orlando Bloom put it nicely: That all girls (I guess...) have this window that they attach somebody to for a month, and it's usually really attractive older men. Like him. Kind of. I like his hair short. And when he shaves.
Pirates is gross.
Yo ho yo ho.

No comments: