Saturday, June 16, 2007

Stop getting up for the letdoooooooown

Marie got me this pretty cool L. Frank Baum pocket journal.
I have not journaled in a LONG TIME.
And writing by hand? Who needs that when you can TYPE?
I'm the worst writer ever.
But I think it will come in handy. I can put stuff in there that I can't put in here.
There should totally be a journal hooked with an alarm system. I guess there is, but it's voice-activated so you can giggle over it with your friends. And you put in weird pictures and it says, "He is so cute!" when you touch them with the special pen. And your brother can't even open it!
I think a retinal scan or finger print thing would be more accurate. What if you forgot the password? You can't forget a retinal scan. "Geee, what are my corneal patterns again?"
I wonder how "Insane License Recall" is doing.
In Alabama, dominoes may not be played on Sunday.
I like this song. :) "Honestly" by Cartel.
In California, animals are banned from mating publicly within 1,500 feet of a tavern, school, or place of worship.
Wow. That's anal.

No comments: