Friday, June 08, 2007

Last playlist movie EVER!

Party Music: ....aaaand there is no plot. :(
I do have one more...
Though I rearranged the songs to make it make more sense, and now I don't know if it does...
Oh well.
The Best and Worst of Relationships (Love Songs): Boy meets girl. ("Hello", Hawk Nelson) Boy worships every little thing about girl ("Every Little Thing", Hawk Nelson) because she's just the girl he's looking for. ("Just the Girl", Click Five) Boy talks about his luck returning now that he has found girl. ("Just My Luck", McFly) Girl reciprocates feelings, but doesn't want to admit it. ("I Won't Say I'm In Love", Cheryl Freeman) Boy approaches girl about jerk boyfriend. ("Grand Theft Autumn/Where Is Your Boy", Fall Out Boy) Boy gets girl. ("The Geeks Get the Girl", American Hi-Fi) Boy and girl, um, take a step towards each other and run the h*** out of town. (it's in the song) ("Beauty in the Breakdown", Scene Aesthetic) Boy tells others to treat their women like princesses. ("Princess", Fresh Digress) Girl is apparently girl of the year. (Best song ever) ("Girl of the Year", FM Static) (STAND CLEAR, SHE'S THE GIRL OF THE YEAR) Boy and girl are madly in love. ("I Can't Take My Eyes Off You", Troy/Gabriella/Ryan/Sharpay) (You know, the song from High School Musical!) Boy sings sappy love ballads of how he's not deserving ("Must Have Done Something Right", Relient K) and reminisces of their first meeting. ("The Video Store", FM Static) Boy leaves girl. ("Bang the Doldrums", Fall Out Boy) (I just found out what doldrums were the other day. :D) Girl laments boy's departure. ("When There Was Me and You", Gabriella) (Another High School Musical song...) Boy angsts about their past relationship when he returns to hometown two years later. ("Chicago Is So Two Years Ago", Fall Out Boy) Boy reveals his skewed perception of breakup. ("Someone Else Before", Hawk Nelson) Boy spreads rumors about trampy girlfriend. ("Daisy", Ugly Duckling) (That's not exactly what the song's about, but it fits) Boy remembers painfully all the memories and how he could never fall in love again ("All the Memories", The Classic Crime) because it's over ("It's Over", Hawk Nelson).
Wow, I added like four Hawk Nelson songs. Who knew they were so emo??
Fall Out Boy is always on the wrong end of the scale...for the most part.
OMG, I'M TOTALLY WRITING A SHORT STORY ABOUT THIS!!!!! YAY, I'S CREATED MASELF A SCRIPTS!!!!
Hm, that's four writing projects.
Wow, that's a charming lyrics. "True romance is dead, I shot it in the chest and in the head".

4 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

What's that from?

Lauren said...

it's from my itunes playlist.

RRock_With_It said...

No, the lyrics at the end.

Lauren said...

fall out boy's "XO"