Friday, June 01, 2007

He stands alone because he's high on himself

Random FOB tidbit: Yesterday was Andy Hurley's birthday! He's 27. And Patrick Stump was like 17 when he created Fall Out Boy with Pete and Joe. And I'm listening to "Evening Out Your Girlfriend" and his voice is GOOD. I'm so glad he's not drummer anymore, although I've never heard him drum. But on "Honorable Mention", he's doing some really cool vocal things and it's like, "Wooooow..."
Yeah.
Enough about him.
I haven't played Harvest Moon since Sunday.
15 MORE DAYS LEFT OF SCHOOL!
Amanda and I have to finish our Civil War newspaper. And I have a science experiment to do AND a weather analysis thing. I did this exact same project in sixth grade.
Ew. I remember sixth grade.
That is what I think of when I think of hell.
Actually, that was a lie.
When I think of hell, I think of the stereotypical fire and brimstone, with Satan (blonde angel in a black robe; formed from a picture in a Bible book when I was 4 or 5) laughing and...that's it.
Anyway, though.
We had Showcase today. Where all the teachers decide to show everybody how much their kids have grown and what they've learned this year. Awwww, how sweet. I wish Mrs. Moon had let us do those Mini book summaries in seventh grade. I AM SO PSYCHED FOR NEXT YEAR! I'm going to have Mrs. Sims and I heard she was really tough, but she knows a lot about writing and we're going to dig deeper into Romeo and Juliet and To Kill A Mockingbird. And make a mask. :( I'm not exactly artistic... I liked the Spiderman masks. They were cool.
I AM SO NOT PSYCHED FOR THIS SUMMER!
Hm, July 10 - August 10 = Summer School. July 28???-2??? or something = Creation. August 9 - 12 = Cispus leadership camp. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH. So I don't have very much summer.
BUT IT WILL BE WORTH IT!
I hope.
Did Patrick Stump just tell someone to go to hell? SHAME!
WHERE CAN I GO WHEN I WANT YOU AROUND, BUT I CAN'T STAND TO BE AROUND YOU?
My mom and I are going to party tonight. Maybe with Arby's 5 for $5 deal and chick flicks. YESH!
I've been making my mom really uncomfortable lately. I mean, she's a nurse, and I've been asking random questions about the body, not because I'm all paranoid that I'll die of excessive thyroid secretion or something, but because I'm seriously curious. I hope this doesn't mean I'll be a doctor when I grow up. I hate bad smells and squishy sounds. But my body was being all weird and I just wanted to know why and she would explain it all exasperatedly and I'd be like, "Oooooooh. So how about them thyroids?" Mostly just questions they ask on "House M.D.". Cool show, when people's balls aren't exploding. That was the one time I did puke. And I have to close my eyes during the surgery parts. But other than that I like it.

No comments: