Thursday, June 21, 2007

Wicked

YAAAAAAAY I LURVE FIELD DAY! I swear, it was amazing.
First of all, the talent show was lame, just like last year. When people think talent show, they automatically think, "I'll prove to the world that I have no musical skillz." Two people sang Evanescence: One did pretty good (a capella, too), and one not so good. Bad.
But then this kid Marcus surprised everyone by singing "Wonderwall" while playing guitar. It was REALLY GOOD.
There was also this girl who sang and played guitar (like 20 people did that...:P), and Sarah on piano playing the "Kingdom Hearts" theme.
FIELD DAY! The field part was dumb, but after lunch I just did karaoke with Harmony and Amanda for like 20 hours. Pretty much awesome.
I want a karaoke machine.
And then I came home and tried to sing Evanescence, but I couldn't. :(
WHOPPERS!
Yeah.

No comments: