Thursday, June 28, 2007

OH NO, MY HEART HAS STRONG FEELINGS!

BLOGTHINGS, NOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Your Heart is Feeling Shy

Your heart certainly has some strong feelings, you're just not sure if you're ready to let them show.
You could be someone's secret admirer, or maybe you just haven't truly expressed how deep your feelings run.
Maybe you're still a little unsure about how you feel... or your unsure about what reaction you'll get.

Deep down, your heart is susceptible to: Clamming up and running away from love

Your current outlook on love: Introspective and a bit detached

Your love life will improve if you: Put yourself out there a little more. If you don't try, you'll never know.

Watch out for: Having a one sided romance - you need to be sure you're feelings are reciprocated

It sort of relates, but not to anything right now. The fuzzies are off and on. I keep them at bay with a butter knife and a protractor. Next time I see this person (which won't be for a while), I'll feed myself with realistic if negative thoughts.
Joy.
I LONG TO BE LIKE YOUUUUUUU, LIE COLD IN THE GROUND LIKE YOUUUUUUUUUUU, THERE'S ROOM INSIDE FOR TWOOOOOOOO! Forgot the next lyric. "So move over" would work.
You Are Not Prissy

You're the furthest thing from a princess - and you probably stay far away from any princess types you know.
You have an easygoing approach to living. It doesn't take a lot to make you happy.
And when life requires it, you're ready to get your hand a little dirty.
There's no problem you're too prissy to tackle!

HA! That didn't used to be true. Age 8, SO PRISSY. I even wore DRESSES. Sure, that's prissy for me. This was kind of a dumb quiz, though.
The next one looks dumb. I think I'll skip it...
Ooooh, what dessert am I?
Wow, that quiz WAS dumb. Time for dessert.
You Are a Brownie

Decadent and intense, you aren't for the weakhearted.
Those who can deal with your strong flavor find out how sweet you really are.

I'M A BROWNIE!
Wow, Amy Lee's psycho husband would like me. "Drink up sweet decadence, I can't so no to you."
Wow, what IS my dream engagement ring?
Wait, what does that question have to do with an engagement ring? "What's your favorite 'Friends' character?" Ross, but why?
Your Dream Engagement Ring Has a Round Diamond!

A round diamond is classic and timeless, just like your style
Your diamond will always look with the times - and goes with everything
Of all diamonds, round diamonds show the most sparkle
They are often chosen by sweet, dependable women who make marriage their #1 priority.

NOOOOO. Diamonds suck, are you kidding me? I'd rather have something less predictable with a little color. But you can't exactly tell that to your fiancee, I guess.
HAHAHA, what's my girl smell?
Good, hopefully.
Maybe peppermint. Or is that not girly enough?
I hope I don't get roses or lilacs...
W00T!
Your Scent is Key Lime

Sassy, real, and totally smooth
You're a total flirt who's always ready for a challenge!

Sassy? My parents definitely think so. Real, uh, yeah, everything on my body is real. Except for my hair color. Totally smooth. Not. Can't exactly dance, and the ladies don't love me. Which is good, because I don't love ladies. Total flirt. Hm. think about that one. Always ready for a challenge........noooooooooooo...

No comments: