Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Amy Lee vs. Davey Havok

Today all we did was work on extra credit and sign yearbooks. I pretty much got all my friends to sign it, minus a few people. Oh well. It seems disloyal or something, but I don't feel like taking my yearbook tomorrow. All I'm taking is a nice big thing of Powerade and possibly my Ipod.
But we had our "Celebration of Learning" party where we just sat around talking, signing yearbooks, and eating. My Pepsi tasted funny, so I fed it to the plants. Lumpia was good. I donated my carrot cake to Mrs. Schultz-Story. Well, that, and I forgot about it after school. Ooooops, hope she enjoyed it. I need the plate and bowl back, though.
Lalalalala. I like The-N.com now. Even tho my avatar is SO UGLY.
And my computer DOESN'T LET ME PLAY AVATAR PROM!
Ooh, a new friend. Fun...
I just want a new shirt. I got new hair, but that's not working out.
Lalalala.
I REALLY want to write a Murtagh fanfic. And I don't want to give up on my Star Wars idea, but I DON'T WANNA DO RESEARCH.
So tired.
My mom and brother left for WSU forever. :( I'll never see them again.
Until...Saturday, at least.
YESSSSSS now my avatar isn't UGLY!
We got the cool sub today. Yeah, cool sub.

No comments: