Friday, June 15, 2007

Should my finger still be bleeding?

So everyone ate my cheesecake and said it was amazing. I have to agree, not to brag, but it was a step up from my last one. It wasn't as chocolatey because I didn't use any cocoa and I had to half the recipe anyways and the chocolate was different, but it was creamy because I used a mixer and the dry parts tasted right.
Only I cut my finger on the sharp serving night (whilst cutting through the pie pan) and it starting bleeding, and I tried to stop it, but it bled through a tissue, so I used my favorite water proof band aids. And there's a big visible stain and I'm scared that I'll get a hemorrhage or something.
NOOOO!
It's pulsating. My finger.
My bad, "Guitar Highway Rose" takes place in Australia. I knew that, but I automatically said British because I've been reading so many British things lately and England and Australia are pretty much the same country/continent. Only Brits are all snobby and have bad teeth and Australians love nature and Aborigines.
I MADE A NEW QUIZ! It's about everyone having their insane license revoked. TAKE IT BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!
I need to retake some of my own quizzes like I do every so often. I never finished that HSM story...
Oh well.
I need to edit it so you can see all the results, though. I do that with all my quizzes and I don't know why I didn't do it this time...
It's already been taken 15 times and picked once? That's not good, but hey, that's better than I normally do.
I wonder what it would take to get like 800 hits in less than one day. Because my most popular Sky High quiz has only been taken around 600 times.
nightgirl521 rules!
I reread part 2 of "Kisses In the Moonlight" because I wanted to read the part where he's all shirtless and laugh, and I read the memo and I thought the author was complaining about people that hated her writing and called her pathetic and I so thought it was aimed at me.
Oops.
But it wasn't. And it wasn't even about that.
I want combat boots. And Vans. And Walker's Vans.
Agh, that LOTR quiz was horrible.
So Nathan graduated tonight. w00t w00t! And he got some award. And everyone was all surprised. But I wasn't. I mean, he's senior class prez, Homecoming King, and really smart; WHY IS THIS SURPRISING?????
Are...you....READY???? *do do do do do do do*
Man, I got Harry. AGAIN.
Jessie is fast. She should've done track. Or maybe I'm just horribly slow.

No comments: