Monday, June 18, 2007

Therapy helpful? Who woulda thought?

So the L. Frank Baum book is being put to good use. I get to rant all I want about J-14's 15 hottest guys of the summer (Dylan and Cole Sprouse? Corbin Bleu? THE JONAS BROTHERS!!!!!!) and the stupid play of doom.
"Oh, so he's one of THOSE boys."
Hm.
Good book: "True Confessions of a Hollywood Starlet". I liked it. Now I'm reading the sequel, which isn't as good so far.
"Glory" is a dumb movie. And there's a lot of cussing (even in the edited version), and my teacher was like, "Oh, that's because he's Irish." !!!!!! It was funny. "He just said the F-woid." "That's okay, he's Irish." SO WRONG!
Denzel and Morgan Freeman get into a black fight. I like Denzel better with hair. They didn't have to say n---a so many times for the message to sink in.
Dylan's trying to set me up with someone who not only has a girlfriend, but also uses the n-word a lot.
I'm sure it's fine if he's black (he is, and because of our country's double standards, it is), but I wouldn't be comfortable with it.
But hello. GIRLFRIEND!
Aaaaaaand other things.
Curse self righteouness.
I need that stupid book more than ever. IT'S DE JA VU ALL OVER AGAIN! ALL WE KNOW IS FALLING! SAVE THE WOMEN AND CHILDREN! JOIN THE ARMY!
-_-
I sure wish this wasn't happening.
The stupid fuzzy dreams that were NICE a while back? Oh yeah. They're back. Full force. I'm sooo screwed.
BACK, FUZZIES!
Maybe it's convenient that I'm mostly staying at home this summer. Well, and summer school. AND Creation. AND Cispus.
Cispus is looking up, people are recognizing me, there's a good bunch of stereotypical hallmark movie/disney channel teamwork going on; IT'S ALL GOOD.
Except for various things that I probably need therapy for.
Such as...all my teachers are psycho now that it's end of the year. We had to do an ASSIGNMENT today in science. Aren't grades supposed to be in by now? And then there's band. Why can't we just turn in all the music and have a rearranging party like Mr. Villiers had us do? Answer: This isn't Mr. Villiers, suckas. It's Mr. Faxon. And we do this his way.
BUT I WANT A REARRANGING PARTY!
Too bad!
Oh man. I'm talking to myself through blogger. Someone kill me now.
Oh, and Ne-Yo's a man slut. I will never have a pop culture role model that is a...well, role model.
I just thought about it, and most of my role models are male. Except for Amy Lee. :)

No comments: