Monday, August 14, 2006

You're a very fat dog...

No, seriously, Nathan's friend Peter came by and brought us this really fat beagle. "I found it and I didn't want to drag it all the way home, do you know where it lives?" No, we didn't. I thought I did, but I was wrong. Besides, the beagle was a girl, not a guy like the one that lived there. So we walked all around the neighborhood dragging Bertier/Gordon Dean (we couldn't decide what to call her. Hmmm, the two names warped together is Gertie...ew.), but no one knew where she lived, so we took her to the Humane Society and looked at the kittens. Anita adopted a cat there. I want it. Then my mom got scared by a Persian. "Mom, look at this one. *knows full well it's a Persian*." "Yeah, it's nice. *can't see it's face*." "Okay, now look at it." "AAAAAH!" Persians are quite scary.
So everyone from the missions trip came back. Yay! Except then someone had to ask why I didn't go. Thanks so much...Tevyn.
We had ice cream and Mallory finally came, which was cool.
Yeah, that's uh, it?

No comments: