Friday, August 25, 2006

Chicken is good

Pretty much yeah. Cuz we had some at Alicia's party. And it was good. Until I burnt it on a candle and spent the rest of the night playing with fire and making fun of the midget dog Maggie. She was pretty adorable, tho. Acted a lot like Oggy. Only she didn't bark every five minutes.
Yay.
Then Alicia kept trying to set me up with John. Gah. Please no. "HOLD HANDS!" "I'll hold your wrist." "Wrist."
I started "Two Towers again" last night. Okay, I didn't START it again, that would have taken me forever, but I did start reading it again and things just got more interesting. :) Merry is a pretty darn good storyteller. Yaaaay for Merry. Only I hadn't pictured him with brown hair till then, so now he has brown hair. And I think there's something in the second part of the book where Sam has red hair. Yeah, okay, in the movie? Um, could you try harder and make his hair a little REDDER. But Pippin's looked red. I just picture it more brown. He looks better that way. But in ROTK it was all shiny and red when he was riding Shadowfax. Yay.
Billy Boyd's supposed to be in another movie about a guy swimming the English Channel. I don't know when that's coming out. But it looked good, if not partially funny.
Writer's block...
Oooh movie night tonight. I wonder what the movie is. I hope it's Bill and Ted. :) That would be pretty bodacious.

No comments: