Wednesday, August 02, 2006

ACTIVATE

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTT THEEEEEEEE NEEEEEEW STEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR KKKKKAAAAAAARRRRRTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAAAAAAH! I've only listened to two songs ("Procrastinate" and "Activate"), but it's pretty much AMAZING!!!!
I saw "Smile, it's the end of the world" at Walmart, too, and I was very tempted to buy it.
Cd Wishlist:
Hawk Nelson (see above), Demonhunter (The Tryptych ((sp?))), KJ-52 (Re-mixed), and Red, only I don't know what their CD is called and if it's even out yet. But they're really good. I heard "Already Over" on X 2006. It was a bonus track.
Lol. Lawyer joke.
A dog ran into a butcher shop and grabbed a roast off the counter. Fortunately, the butcher recognized the dog as belonging to a neighbor of his. The neighbor happened to be a lawyer.
Incensed at the theft, the butcher called up his neighbor and said, "Hey, if your dog stole a roast from my butcher shop, would you be liable for the cost of the meat?"
The lawyer replied, "Of course, how much was the roast?"
"$7.98." said the butcher.
A few days later the butcher received a check in the mail for $7.98. Attached to it was an invoice that read: Legal Consultation Service: $150
Hehehe.
I love free movies. "Yours, Mine, and Ours" was playing, so I saw that with my mom and William. Okay, William didn't even want to see it, and he brought a GAMEBOY, so why did he come? "Oh, I was thinking about watching it." Right. It's a MOVIE. That's what you DO. You WATCH IT.
I got a tye-dye housekey.
Gah Nathan is kicking me off. *glares* WHY CAN'T WE GET COMCAST? HELLO?

No comments: