Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Unacceptable!

I finished "Safe House". It was really good, one of Meg Cabot's better books. But then I found out I hadn't read "Codename Cassandra" before hand, so I was reading the series in the wrong order.
But it was a good book.
Unfortunately, Mark Leskowski ended up being a perverted sicko who killed his girlfriend. :( It was kinda sad, when you thought about it. And then Jess' brother comes home from Harvard cuz Claire Lippman gets stuffed in Mark's car.
Darn.
Hehehe my mom is so going to kill me. I'm putting a hold on Bill and Ted's most excellent collection. Hahaha. We're taking Bill and Ted back today, tho. Grrr... I need to finish the rest of my books: "Timeless Love" and "The Cheater" are the only two that are due on the 13th that I've renewed 80 times. R. L. Stine is probably the lamest author ON THIS PLANET. Besides "The Red Pony" dude and J. D. Salinger.
Hmmm, yeah, that's it.
Oh yes.
Amber and I are unlocking the fourth trail journal tomorrow, which has been sitting on my dusty floppy disk for a long time. I also need to delete some stuff.
Bah. All I remember of it was that Frank sang the whole time and it wasn't nearly as awesome as the other three.
I think I shall play Horse Illustrated again today. And then I'll burn a depressing music CD. Hurray.

No comments: