Wednesday, August 23, 2006

So here I am, it's 3 A.M., I don't know where to begin...

As in my little soap. How the heck do you start a soap? I asked my mom and she's like, "Usually with dialogue." ....yeah, BUT WHAT'S THE SITUATION ON THE PILOT FIRST SEASON THING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH HOW DO I START THIS? Ooooookay then.
I went to the beach yesterday. My mom was laughing at Hawk Nelson's attempts to be screamo. And my grandma made fun of Stellar Kart. Which is just...wrong. And a chipmunk got trapped in the house. And grandma was like, "Get it out of my house." "But he's CUTE." "He's cuter outside!" And he (the chipmunk) was squeaking like a guinea pig. :)
I am getting better at Super Mario.
Hmmm, my internet is totally blocking this one site. I don't get it, it was fine before... That's like...the only site I can't go on now...except for when I search for images on Google or dogpile and they go, "THIS IS ON THE GLOBAL DENY LIST." Yeah...for INTEGRITY, which is THE LAMEST internet service EVER. "Hm, I think I shall look at Manafest's Myspace." "THIS IS ON THE GLOBAL DENY LIST." Crap.
I want more french bread.
Grrr, now almost everyone in my family has a cellphone. Save me and William. And my mom made me program hers last night and it was being gay and I didn't know what to do. Hmmm, if it's your cellphone and I can't have one for another two years (this had to be the year the highschool went "unplugged". That's so gaaaaay...), YOU PROGRAM IT. But I programmed it. And I hated every minute of it.
Just like I hate every minute of my dog's being awake.
Oggy: *annoying helpless bark*
Me: SHUT UP!
Oggy: *barks again, continuing to do so in 30 second intervals*
Me: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

No comments: