Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Straaaaaaaaaaaange things are happening to me...

Luke is shedding/molting. The flusher fell off my toilet at 11:30 last night. Strange things are happening in this household. Also, Luke was acting all nice and letting me pet him, then he attacked my arm. Grr, the little bugger must die. And I didn't do anything, the flusher thing just fell off, so it wasn't my fault.
AAAH it was so dumb, there was this Sky High story on quizilla and it was about Lash and this girl and the spelling was really bad and there was no punctuation and it didn't make any sense, yet it supposedly got an average vote of 5. WHAT? It was total crap and at the end of each part of the story there would be this totally pointless anime picture. Hello? There was a pretty stellar Sky High quiz, tho. Apparently I'm Magenta. They called Speed a fast little bugger. I'm pretty sure I don't do what he does, which is run by so fast he picks up loose articles of clothing. Hm.
Yeah we finally got "Sixth Sense", even tho I know the end, but I need to see it. That and Mothman Prophecies. Then I'm hoping my dad and I can go see "Lady in the Water", since we're the only ones that one to see it.
I still think the little boy on the Life commerical is extremely adorable. I think that was Life, anyway. Might've been Fruity Pebbles. Nope, no cavemen or brontosauruses in sight. So yeah, I think it was Life. That little kid is adorable. I want to adopt him. :)
I'm going to write a stellar Sky High story. Maybe. SO THERE, ANIME FREAK!
HAHAHAHA!
Or a feminist LOTR story. Either one works.

No comments: