Saturday, August 12, 2006

My heart is black as evil can...

Been listening to my Depressing Music CD.
YAY I got my insane license today. Check it out. I made this quiz about insane licenses and it's pretty awesome. I especially like the part where I get to MSG someone.
I NEVER SHOULD HAVE LET IT PASS, THIS FOG WAS NEVER MEANT TO LAST, something about damage stays.
:) I love Demon Hunter.
And I've only heard one song.
Pathetic. I like this song tho.
So here's the quiz. Go take it and get MSGed. Whoa, it's already been taken 64 times!
http://quizilla.com/users/leatherconverse/quizzes/Can%20you%20get%20your%20insane%20license%20ON%20YOUR%20FIRST%20TRY%3F/
Aha, average rating: 4.83! I'm getting better.
There aren't any spirits in the bathroom. I'm convinced now. And we got a new flusher. Like you really needed to know that.
DEEPENED OUR GRAVES! Okay, that song's over.
I got really far in FOTR yesterday. I'm alraedy on page...98 possibly? Okay, that's not extremely far, but if I get 100 pages a day, I'll be done by Monday. TWO TOWERS, HERE I COME! Only they better give me the movie cover version.
Apparently potbelly pigs are selfish and ferrets need constant attention. Not only that, they're both expensive.
Darn.
I'm wearing two wristbands. One is black and white and the other is black and red. My shirt is black and my jeans are blue. YEAH, I MATCH! Not. At least my headphones match. *headphones: silvery taupe and black don't match*
I'M GUILTY!
Sorry, it's a song.

No comments: