Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I love Blaze...I love lamp...

Do you all remember when I was addicted to "Legacy", best horse game ever? Actually, I still am, I just haven't played it since Harry Potter flippin stole it. Well, now I'm addicted to another game. No, it's not Sims. Try "HORSE ILLUSTRATED CHAMPIONSHIP SEASON"! WAHOOOO! "Legacy"'s more fun cuz it actually has a point (in HICS, all you do is try to get all the horses and beat your own high scores. The game never ends). But I swear, they have some pretty nifty horses in that game.
Barney: Really old Paint gelding. Has one patch that looks like a radish and another that looks like the Girl Scouts logo. (I find it sad that Barney is short for Kissing the Blarney Stone. Poor boy)
Thistle: Really scary looking gray mare.
Taffy: (lol her real name is Taffeta Golden Princess. That's fun to say.) Palomino mare with weird diet. (I swear I put 1 scoop of barley, 1 scoop of sweet feed, and one scoop of pellets in there and every single time it's like, "YOU GAVE HER THE WRONG FOOD, WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOOL? MEOW!" Actually, Sylvia, the annoying cartoon horse that narrates the game to you, doesn't say meow. She just says, "Whoa, slow down there. That's too fast. Let's try it again.")
And last but not least...
BLAZE: The most amazing horse on the planet, even for a 2 dimensional computer program. He's awesome like CHOCOLATE. (hehe, I just had to put that in) I spent like 2 hours trying to get 800 stable points so I could ride him. Now that I have him and all the levels, it's like, "What's the point? I've already got all the high scores." I'm thinking of uninstalling and reinstalling the game. That would be fun.
I'm putting a hold on Bad Kitty so I may read it...AGAIN.
*gasp* It's almost one. So I've been playing computer for a while.
Oh well.
AGH I read "Shelf Life" last night. That book is so pointless. There are all these characters with issues and none of them are resolved and there's no sequel and in the end this guy asks a girl out and it's supposed to end there. WHAT THE HECK?
Excuse the weirdo suddenly lesbian goth girl who's convinced she came back from the dead (I was actually glad when she was fired. That plot twist was quite uncalled for and very disappointing.)
Excuse the Muslim chick who's working at the meat counter.
Excuse the guy with ADHD AND Bipolar Disorder who tried to kill his mom and is selling his best friend drugs.
All you need to know is that Adam asked Louisa out.
AAAAAAAAAAAH!
That book was depressing.
Highly not recommended. I probably spelled that wrong.
Also I don't even know why I finished it. I thought everything be different at the end.
Actually, I thought it would end.
But it didn't.
And the author's an Aussie? Um, no Aussies write better books.
Loser.

No comments: