Thursday, August 03, 2006

Bon Jovi vs. David Hasselhoff part 1

Before I say this, *hides behind protective barrier* Okay, now I'm safe.
I listened to all of the new Stellar Kart last night.
And it was...
okay. *ducks as pineapples and coconuts are thrown at her*
I mean, it was good. I really liked some of the songs. But "All Gas, No Brake" was a whole lot better. I mean, come on: "Livin' on a Prayer" or "Finding out"? The songs on the second one are less memorable.
Final verdict: SK, OKAY! *ducks again* STOP BEING SUCH A COCONUT! *smiles, pleased with "Bride and Prejiduce quote* Then again, all you have to do is screw in a lightbulb with one hand and pet the dog with the other. Will you teach me? *smiles again*
Hehehe David Hasselhoff is going to sing tonight.
That should be a disaster.
I feel like watching "Baywatch". Which I have never watched.
Hehehe.
William stole my Relient K and Hamster Dance CDs (I don't even know why I still HAVE Hamster Dance. It was like, my favorite CD in 4th grade and I guess I only keep it to remind me of my dead hamster. I saw "Yours, Mine, and Ours" yesterday. The hamster got blown out of a saxophone, dropped in a bucket of paint, and almost skinned by a crazy Boy Scout. And the whole time Jimi's like, "WHERE'S RAINBOW!?" Hurray.). Grrrr. I still want a Red CD. And the Hawk Nelson CD. And "The Tryptych". Ahahaha.

7 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

Red's Cd is called End of Silence. It's awesome.

Lauren said...

:) i want it

RRock_With_It said...

We could listen to it if you came to my house tomorrow. Still working that out.

Lauren said...

:) that would be amazing.
hehehe i'm bringing the floppy.

RRock_With_It said...

We forgot. :(

Lauren said...

i know :( we were busy mugging the pizza man

RRock_With_It said...

but we didn't know it was him. again.